Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: I Hit Colbert With Harder Shots, I Dropped Him, I Dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sure did bro, was ******** Colbert up ALL night! This was as terrible a decision as you can find. Smh, that’s boxing though

Comment

I try to be fair as possible even play devils advocate but there is no way Colbert won this fight, at best a draw but that would have had the same level of responses of robbery.
      My dad always says Boxing is not about the total impact of damage but scoring based on a round by round basis then he said “Gold Streak” lost. Just can’t make sense of it and I’m not huge or watched a ton of Rayo. Colbert talented but lacks power to keep boxers at bay. You have to be exceptional to lack power at the championship level like Floyd special but even Floyd could put you on your seat. Colbert is right about staying at 130 but his career was just cut in half. He’s stuck at 130 and I don’t see him dominanting 140 either.

Comment

Too many emotional idiots who don't know how to score fights. It's round by round - you don't judge a fight by who hurt who the most. Going HAM for 40seconds and cooling off for the next two minutes and some odds of every other round does not mean you won a fighter. I don't like Colbert at all, but he outworked Valenzuela. The boy needs to seriously consider finding another trainer.
        Rigpig Rigpig Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Valenzuela had the man on the floor and didn't finish the job.Colbert actually walked him down and landed clean shots while being hurt with a thumbed eye, that impressed the judges. i had Valenzuela winning a close UD but he brought this on himself
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Brother , a unanimous decision ?
            Wtf do you wanna learn from all this ?
            Oh , ok , I learnt that there was 3 corrupt judges
            That’s what we all learned
            I get it that he should of not let it go to the hands of the judges but it did
            So cause it did , we pick the wrong guy , alll three of them
            They did it against Ellis with Villa

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

They did it against Ellis with Villa
              Villa won the fight imo

Comment

Villa won the fight imo
                I think that Ellis won clearly, more clean shots, controlled at least 7 or 8 rounds with combinations, the jab, and movement. He landed way more punches and frustrated Villa with the better defense and movement. The 2 knock downs in the 12th looked bad, but Ellis was able to continue, with the previous rounds already in the bank, he should have won. He didn't, and as a matter of fact, Villa hasn't provided him a rematch, and the majority of people on here didn't complain. Nah, they stated that Speedy should take that as a lesson.

Comment

I think that Ellis won clearly, more clean shots, controlled at least 7 or 8 rounds with combinations, the jab, and movement. He landed way more punches and frustrated Villa with the better defense and movement. The 2 knock downs in the 12th looked bad, but Ellis was able to continue, with the previous rounds already in the bank, he should have won. He didn't, and as a matter of fact, Villa hasn't provided him a rematch, and the majority of people on here didn't complain. Nah, they stated that Speedy should take that as a lesson.
                  Tell you what , if they run it again , Villa will clearly knock him the fugh out
                  If people ain’t complaining what does that tell you ?
                  Most thought or are ok with Villa getting the W

Comment

Tell you what , if they run it again , Villa will clearly knock him the fugh out
                    If people ain’t complaining what does that tell you ?
                    Most thought or are ok with Villa getting the W
                    I don't think that MOST thought that, there's a lot of biased opinions on this site when it comes to who gets the benefit of the doubt for a lot of reasons. Ellis and Colbert come off as arrogant and ****y , so many people love to see these types of personalities lose, and its hard to be fair when they really want these asshxles to get beat to sleep.

I don't care if they win or not, I just like the matchups and good fights, as neither are one of the fighters that I root for or against. But yeah, I would like to see the rematch.

Comment

I don't think that MOST thought that, there's a lot of biased opinions on this site when it comes to who gets the benefit of the doubt for a lot of reasons. Ellis and Colbert come off as arrogant and ****y , so many people love to see these types of personalities lose, and its hard to be fair when they really want these asshxles to get beat to sleep.

I don't care if they win or not, I just like the matchups and good fights, as neither are one of the fighters that I root for or against. But yeah, I would like to see the rematch.
                      Seems like there won’t be any rematch in both the aforementioned fights
                      Colbert owes it to himself or then take the thrashing from fans , sites etc etc
                      Villa looks like he’s going to be moving on also

Comment

Working...
                      X