Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: If Regis Prograis is Serious - Let's Sit Down and Make The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this duck needs to stop quacking
    H.B.Viper H.B.Viper likes this.

Comment

Ramirez has already ****ed a mandatory fight with Prograis. What's changed? By "make the fight" is Ramirez'wanting Prograis to take the short end of a split. Or is he really just trying to salvage his reputation after everyone seen him duck Regis last time. The real move is Ramirez'v winner of Lopez/Taylor.

Comment

Jose Ramirez, with all due respect...WHATEVER!!!

Comment

Ramirez says he wants to fight regis and the usual whiners beetching n moaning lol.

Comment

I think (not sure) Ramirez's contract with Top Rank is over after this fight. At least that's what he was intimating regarding not fighting Prograis before, that the reason the fight didn't get made was Top Rank not willing to work with Probellum. Does he really agree to fight Regis? Or with a potential Taylor or Lopez fight down the line does he re-sign with TR?

Comment

they were serious before
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

This is what its come down to, pick a safe opponent in Commey . Even as an avid boxing fan i refused to watch it.

Comment

Ramirez passed on this fight twice, why would Prograis bother?
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
                    I think (not sure) Ramirez's contract with Top Rank is over after this fight. At least that's what he was intimating regarding not fighting Prograis before, that the reason the fight didn't get made was Top Rank not willing to work with Probellum. Does he really agree to fight Regis? Or with a potential Taylor or Lopez fight down the line does he re-sign with TR?
                    This. Top Rank prevented the fight previously.

Comment

Ducked the man twice and now he wants to know if Prograis is serious? Enough fighting guys coming up in weight that are over the hill to get a name in his resume. I think he won't fight Prograis, he says it because the backlash, he will be fighting someone else and blame it on negotiations or not enough pay.

When they had an interview with him and Prograis live he was stuttering when Prograis was challenging him.

Comment

Working...
                      X