Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert Gets Dropped, Rocked, Wins Unpopular Decision Over Jose Valenzuela

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

FFS! This **** never ceases to disgust. Valenzuela dominated early rounds and outworked the majority of the latter, even if Colbert did rally at times. 117-110 with the kd.
    I have had a handful of doubles of Jameson tonight, I suspect you have as well mate lol

Comment

Unpopular decision? Lmao well that's one way this showtime site could call it
      DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I have had a handful of doubles of Jameson tonight, I suspect you have as well mate lol

lol! Close, I opted for the Protestant whiskey this St. Pat’s. Bushmills.

Comment

Shocking he lost clearly PBC and showtime is one big joke
          DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

I got love for Colbert but i didn't see him win enough rounds to pull even after the knockdown, let alone enough rounds to win a decision. He was getting punished all night, holding on, pawing at his eye all night, getting worked over in the corners, got hurt again to close the fight and staggered back to the corner as the fight ended.

Comment

Worst robbery since Gonzalez-Estrada 2.. oh well

Comment

A typical day in USA

Comment

If it was the other way around it would be RACIST! The PBC NEEDS TO BE DROPPED BY SHOWTIME! They are always protecting their Black Fighters and its disgusting! Mexican fighters, Latino Fighters in GENERAL need to stop spending their money with showtime till they get rid of this cancer in the sport. Even Ray Charles can see who won this fight! PBC = Protecting Boxing Chumps!

Comment

Valenzuela should call Hector Garcia to learn how to "dominate" Colbert.

Comment

im a white australian so no bias. shocking decision. just occurs with way too much regularity in this sport unfortunately. sickening.

Comment

Working...
                      X