Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo 'Scoping' Out Benavidez-Plant, Calls Out Canelo, Golovkin, Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao he’s been out for so long, I thought he retired.

Comment

He's calling out everybody, while still apparently retired.

Comment

He comes out of hiding when everyone else has his fight scheduled. He hides when everyone is available. Biggest joke in boxing.
        JoeMan al-Xander likes this.

Comment

Lol did anyone watch the pre-weigh in? Charlo was wasted by 3 PM, this dude will never return to top form mark my words.
          Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post

Charlo said he wants millions of $$$$ for such fight. Yet that's the only palatable fight for him in his current situation without getting mocked and taunted. What are the other options, anyways? He's coming out of hiding because everyone has his fight scheduled already, Adames, Plant, Benavidez, etc. He was hiding making excuses when everyone was available for him.
            True. He'll get ridiculed if he fights Sulecki or takes a time-wasting tuneup, then disappears for another 2 years.

Comment

Jermall loves the life of a top fighter (except for the fighting part).
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Just stop it clown . All those guys you mention with perhaps the exception of GGG, have offered you a fight only for you only to reject it and hide with your tail between your legs. Honestly calling you a clown is an insult to clowns, go do what you do best, waste your career and beat up waitress....

Comment

This man hasn't fought in ages and suddenly doing callouts but when both ggg and andrade wanted to fight him boy went missing in action. Having said that, doubt he can still make 160 w/out looking like a skeleton.

Comment

Judging by the picture I saw of charlo recently the only thing he's been scoping out is the all you can eat buffets in his surrounding area.

Comment

This dude was last seen calling out Bivol for 160 fight.

He drinks too much and walks around 220+ lbs I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X