Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Believes David Benavidez Could Beat Everybody: 'I Don't Have To Say Names'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
    Yes sir take them to school,u know your boxing,knowledge is power.there will never be another iron Mike
    Mike Tyson was the dynamic fighting figure of our times, in a time when there were so many other superstars in the sport, Tyson rose above them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Mike Tyson was the dynamic fighting figure of our times, in a time when there were so many other superstars in the sport, Tyson rose above them all.
      By being a bully
      Lost to every credible opponent he ever fought and was sent packing by the definition of bum.
      Top 3 most hyped fighter ever.

I still can't get over those names

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Who said that?
        Many fans, especially on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

He apparently doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows about the subject, because Tyson was the epitome of a superstar in his heyday.
          He commanded PPV in order to watch his fight's, Kid Dynamite himself, and he fought everybody during his reign.
          Knocked out most of his opponents in spectacular fashion, and those opponent's were bums many of them were current or former champion's themselves.
          He fought about 12 champions, some of them twice; Holmes, Spinks, Botha, Ratliff, Berbick, Smith, Thomson, Tucker, Tubbs, Douglas, Holyfield, Seldon, and Lewis.
          He fought fighter's who towered over him since he was only 5"10", and yet he still defeated them mostly by knockout, he was a fighter to behold in action.
          Amazing.

Comment

Some of the pros actually picked Plant? Trippin!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Canelo has a lot of pride, and I think it's clouding his judgement. If Benavidez wins tonight, especially by KO, then Canelo should re-consider his "I don't wanna fight Mexicans" stance! Benavidez @ 168 would be a much more lucrative opponent, than fighting Bivol @ 175! You have Mike Tyson and Stephen A. Smith giving Benavidez alot push in the media! The Benavidez fight would be at it's peak! Should Canelo lose to Bivol again, all the hype would be lost!
              Those are the fact's of the matter, Canelo has some important decision's to make. Benavidez has earned his shot at the title that Canelo currently holds. That should be firmly established now that he's beaten Plant.
              Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X