Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope they put fat boy on suicide watch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris is a cool dude, I respect him. But I'm not sure that he has the potential to be a great fighter.

Good maybe, great, I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
      you guys are *******s, he put up a good fight, his corner should be fired. he caught vitali a couple times, not bad, but vitali felt a lil something. if it was his brother i think a-dog would be a champion right now
      I was thinking the same thing, Arreola woulda KO'd Wlad tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        Chris is a cool dude, I respect him. But I'm not sure that he has the potential to be a great fighter.

Good maybe, great, I'm not so sure.
        People are throwing around great way too much. Chris isn't even good yet.

Comment

Chris Arreola is in his physical prime. I doubt he will do any better, genetics are genetics.
          Hes lucky he fought a 38 year old Vitali who has lost a step and a half. His power is also down. If Vitali was in his prime he probably would have killed that joke.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
            you guys are *******s, he put up a good fight, his corner should be fired. he caught vitali a couple times, not bad, but vitali felt a lil something. if it was his brother i think a-dog would be a champion right now
            Wlad would have carried him for 13 rounds of embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              People are throwing around great way too much. Chris isn't even good yet.
              I know, thats why you donated 25k to me.

Where is that anyway???

Vitali is great though, the guy makes it look easy, and especially at his age, thats how you can tell he's great.

Much the way BHOp makes it look easy.

We can agree on this yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                I was thinking the same thing, Arreola woulda KO'd Wlad tonight.
                Wlad would've owned him Perro. Come on now.

Chris isn't ready for either bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  Wlad would've owned him Perro. Come on now.

Chris isn't ready for either bro.
                  Wlad is better than his bro technically, but he's so chinny and scared to get hit. Given Chris' determination, I'd give him a better chance against little bro. But I don't know, maybe your right. Chris needs to put them tacos down for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ace View Post
                    Chris Arreola is in his physical prime. I doubt he will do any better, genetics are genetics.
                    Hes lucky he fought a 38 year old Vitali who has lost a step and a half. His power is also down. If Vitali was in his prime he probably would have killed that joke.
                    physical prime???

nope, he'd have to lose like 30 lbs to be physically prime.

Comment

Wlad is too hard to hit right now for someone like Arreola. His jab is fast and accurate. Plus he paws at you and you don't have an opening.

Comment

Working...
                      X