Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Caleb Plant - Heated Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size advantage doesn't seem huge. Can't wait for the weigh- in pics.

Comment

Wow, benavidez looks weight drained to me.

Comment

Benavidez looks maybe 2 inches taller but if you look at where each one's shoulders are at it shows that Benavidez is a good deal bigger in his frame overall. Should the training pay off and he is able to re-hydrate as per the plan then expect to see a big size difference between him and Plant.

All in all I like good competitive fights and hopefully this ends up being one.

Comment

Fat boy not so fat. Pretty skinny from the looks of the final presser. When your windmill get's winded, watcha gonna do? If Plant doesn't get caught, he'll wear David down. Big questions to be answered. Looking forward to the fight. 50/50 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

So plant didn't look like he was trying to act tough in the face off? He's a hot head emotions getting to him clearly but ya just see what ya Wana see then when David carves this clown up ya will sing a different tune.

same **** with ya lol
            ———
            It’s one to thing to favor one guy to win but to dislike one guy with such toxicity is laughable especially when you ignore the fact since the signing of this fight, every press conference it’s been Benavidez acting tough with hot head emotions.

Why the hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ———
              It’s one to thing to favor one guy to win but to dislike one guy with such toxicity is laughable especially when you ignore the fact since the signing of this fight, every press conference it’s been Benavidez acting tough with hot head emotions.

Why the hate?
              Two words…Celebrity worship
              Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ———

Why the hate?
                Hate? Calm down kid I I zero hate for plant but he's a hot head when you see the guy getting personal with every guy he fights and videos of him fighting with him gym owner over a banner you know you're a hot head.

David has gone on record saying he's hyping the fight up but his style helps when fighting mad to where as plant style isn t suited for being a hot head hence why he get tired midway through fights.

How long have you been watching
                boxing?

it's the same tune with you guys then when you're boy gets beat down instead of giving credit you turn on youre guy and call them a bum.

David will butcher this guy then I wanna see you guys here with no excuses.
                ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Benavidez looks weight drained.

Hope that's not the case.

Comment

Just a few more hours for this boxing treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

So plant didn't look like he was trying to act tough in the face off? He's a hot head emotions getting to him clearly but ya just see what ya Wana see then when David carves this clown up ya will sing a different tune.

same **** with ya lol
                      Are you high? Benavidez is the one acting a fool. I swear you fanboys see what you want to see
                      Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X