Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Plant: Kenny Bayless Appointed As Referee; Cheatham, Moretti, Weisfeld Named As Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant tied up Canelo pretty good for much of the fight and I expect him to do the same again. If fussy Bayless keeps them separated that will favour Benavidez to find his mark at mid range

Comment

These officials make a pittance unless they are working a big fight every week - they'd find £50K in an offshore bank account very acceptable. Even if not taking bribes an all expenses trip to LV is not a bad experience - so keeping in with the promoter and the A side is a good way to make sure they get another invite.

Comment

and who is the A side of this fight?

Comment

Uh oh good ole sleazy Bayless dude is as corrupt as they come he always favors the boxer too so David better protest this **** .

Comment

This favors Plant having a ref. Like Bayless who doesn't let guys fight on the inside.
            FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              Uh oh good ole sleazy Bayless dude is as corrupt as they come he always favors the boxer too so David better protest this **** .
              Bingo! My thoughts EXACTLY Benavidez is Fudged.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post
                Bayless is going to favor Plant. Quick breaks. No inside work. No warnings for holding. The Benavidez team should protests
                Yeah I would if I was them. Gonna throw some $$$ on Plant now. Might even throw a few $ on DQ.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-21-2023, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Bayless is awful. Interjects himself into the fight non-stop to get on camera.

Comment

Put your bank on Plant.. EAT UP FELLAS.. odds are delicious

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      These officials make a pittance unless they are working a big fight every week - they'd find £50K in an offshore bank account very acceptable. Even if not taking bribes an all expenses trip to LV is not a bad experience - so keeping in with the promoter and the A side is a good way to make sure they get another invite.
                      Well...

The role comes with a $3,150 payday for Bayless
                      The question is, was he only paid pennies because it's THIS fight? Like was he was only paid that for May/Pac?

Anyway...with this makeup of people, I suspect we're going to see a controversial split decision DRAW!

Comment

Working...
                      X