Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hills vs Simon Jordan on TalkSport right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a good listen that, despite all the bullsh**, fair play to Hearn for going on.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Was a good listen that, despite all the bullsh**, fair play to Hearn for going on.
      I had to skip the end of it, hopefully they'll upload the entire segment on YouTube.

And i agree, credit to Eddie for stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I had to skip the end of it, hopefully they'll upload the entire segment on YouTube.

And i agree, credit to Eddie for stepping up.
        Yeah would like to see it happen more often.

Far too often promoters only get asked questions they want to hear.

Comment

The Jordan vs Hearn bout predictably ends in a draw. The rematch will likely be on PPV. Jordan came out on the front foot, but a lot of his aggression was ineffective, Hearn landed some nice blows on the back foot and showed a slick defence and high ring IQ. Whilst Hearn landed most the better blows, Jordan constantly pushed the pace of the fight, showing great work rate, and whilst he lacked Hearn's skillset, he evened it out with relentless pressure. An entertaining battle. Nash out
          denium denium likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            The Jordan vs Hearn bout predictably ends in a draw. The rematch will likely be on PPV. Jordan came out on the front foot, but a lot of his aggression was ineffective, Hearn landed some nice blows on the back foot and showed a slick defence and high ring IQ. Whilst Hearn landed most the better blows, Jordan constantly pushed the pace of the fight, showing great work rate, and whilst he lacked Hearn's skillset, he evened it out with relentless pressure. An entertaining battle. Nash out
            Excellent breakdown as usual Nash.
            Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X