Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Chantelle Cameron - Face To Face at Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

katie looking like she got a nice phat ass in those tight jeans

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      I think that Cameron would win if it weren't in Ireland, but its better for her to get robbed than Serrano.
      Why is it better for Cameron to get robbed over Serrano? Is it due to her being British and you look for British fighters to lose even if it's by crook?

Serrano wasn't robbed either. I had it clear for Taylor. I'm happy to go through every round with you and support it if you want?
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Taylor putting on weight is beginning to look like a cheerleader now. Look at those thighs and bum.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Couple of “butter-faces” right here.
          I don't think they understand your joke! hahahahaha
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Great to see initial promotional head to head of these two warriors. I am super hyped for this fight already

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Why is it better for Cameron to get robbed over Serrano? Is it due to her being British and you look for British fighters to lose even if it's by crook?

Serrano wasn't robbed either. I had it clear for Taylor. I'm happy to go through every round with you and support it if you want?
              Nah, I personally think that Serrano was already robbed, so I wouldn't want it to happen again in Ireland, it has nothing to do with Cameron being British, but she's probably going to get robbed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Nah, I personally think that Serrano was already robbed, so I wouldn't want it to happen again in Ireland, it has nothing to do with Cameron being British, but she's probably going to get robbed as well.
                But Serrano wasn't robbed though.

Don't want to take me up on going over the fight round by round?

Comment

Working...
                X