Comment

BigZ44, Mbilli, KO, Late
      BigZ44, Okolie, KO, Mid
      BigZ44, Benavidez, KO, Late
      BigZ44, Ramirez, DEC, Close

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

But - first and foremost - how are you?
        I'll be OK my friend. I still got this permanent headache and the persistent double vison is giving me this weird sense of unreality that's a little concerning given my history but I went back to youth club for the first time in about 6 weeks last Friday and worked the repair cafe on Satirday although my eyesight wasn't really up to doing much in the way of actual repairs. Got the go ahead to start doing more in the way of exercise so I've started going for short runs and been out hitting the bag a bit which has helped my mood some. Apart from that it's just a matter of being patient - main thing right now I'm just hoping I'm gonna be ready to drive fairly soon cos I'm suppossed to be on the set-up crew for a little hippie retreat up in the Lakes end of next month which I'm really looking forward to..

https://www.spacetoemerge.com/whats-on/

Ha ha - I kinda wish there was some way of taking a picture from each of my eyes seperately and overlaying em to show people hwat it 's like... IDK how to describe it. It's like, say, I read al ot and whilst I couldn't read at all on my left eye for a few weeks I've made an effort to work at it, but now it's like I'll keep reading a paragraph and then starting on the next paragraph and thinking - wait - didn't I just read that? And it's like the double vison means that the image from my left eye is just about a standard paragraphs' width lower than my right eye at reading distance and my brain's automatically tracking to the next line whichever eye is seeing it without taking account of the fact the my eyes ain't synced. In fact same things happening right now squinting what I just typed. Big old mind fuck.
        Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Oh ****.. almost forgot I got a pick to make. Riding with my boy Carlos tonight although with his style and the judges against him it ain't really a strong pick

Gongora DEC CLOSE x2
          Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Mbili Dec Close
            FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Scores were wide for Mbili but doesn’t really portray the fight

Comment

Damn Wicked

Mbilli, KO, Late
                Okolie, KO, Early
                Benavidez, KO, Late
                Ramirez, Dec, Close​
                Last edited by Damn Wicked; 03-25-2023, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  Damn Wicked

Mbilli, KO, Late
                  Okolie, KO, Mid
                  Benavidez, KO, Late
                  Ramirez, Dec, Close​
                  You a little late brother
                  Mbili fight just finished
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

You a little late brother
                    Mbili fight just finished
                    Yeah, I just remembered about the fights. These Thursday night fights are easy to forget. Damn, I would have liked to see them, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Yeah, I just remembered about the fights. These Thursday night fights are easy to forget. Damn, I would have liked to see them, too!
                      You missed a beauty
                      Fight of the year honours and guaranteed round of the year so far

Comment

Working...
                      X