Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Davis-Garcia Fight Was In Trouble; Proud To Say Golden Boy Revived It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    Haha De La Hoya says he wants to work more with PBC, and then in the next breath takes a shot at PBC by saying GBP were the ones who rescued the fight. I just don’t understand this from a business perspective.
    Bro are you the lame YouTuber who ducked the sparring session with Edward when he was in Chicago? You know, Good looking dude, built, cauliflower ears, was going to stick your head up you as a ? If this is you. STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

PBC has a frontman his name is AL Haymon and he doesn't have to be all in front if the camera. He gets stuff behind it
      He sucks old men's weiners who wear goat heads. Who cares what that weirdo thinks. Oscar will kicks Al's as s. 5 seconds tops.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        When Haymon + Oscar work together, they can make some great fights. I like it because Oscar can be the face, the promoter, the spokesman that PBC doesn't have. He'll take his shots at PBC but he's selling the fight. PBC doesn't have that front man, I always thought they lacked focus/vision because they don't really have that guy, certainly not one like Oscar.
        Oscar doesn’t have the stable to work with PBC long term. I’m in the other camp, imo a “spokesman” has never added to a major boxing match and have stopped many, many of them from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Bro are you the lame YouTuber who ducked the sparring session with Edward when he was in Chicago? You know, Good looking dude, built, cauliflower ears, was going to stick your head up you as a ? If this is you. STFU.
          STFU? That’s excellent advice for YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

He sucks old men's weiners who wear goat heads. Who cares what that weirdo thinks. Oscar will kicks Al's as s. 5 seconds tops.
            All I’ve ever seen from this poster is belligerent stupidity and this post is no exception.

Comment

Oscar never ducked anybody as a boxer and I appreciate how he brought the same mentality as a promoter. GBP was never shy about matching their fighters tough yet they dont get enough credit for that.

Oscar is that dude man...

Comment

look at the size of that coke head

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                  This clown didn’t revive nothing and once Garcia gets exposed de la Hoya will go back to blaming everybody else for his incompetence
                  Well, with that hydration clause. It should be easy for Tank to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Well, with that hydration clause. It should be easy for Tank to win.
                    stop your feminine excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      stop your feminine excuses.
                      You think they asked for a clause cause it made it easier for Garcia? LOL
                      Stop the child like reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                      X