No announcement yet.

Eww, Floyd making them mad now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eww, Floyd making them mad now!

HaHa Mayweather Aviation lol I cracked a rib on that one .

Comment

Lol, he doesn't own his own private airport bozo. That is the Jetex VIP terminal in Dubai.

https://www.jetex.com/
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 03-19-2023, 09:42 AM.
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Lol, he doesn't own his own private airport bozo. That is the Jetex VIP terminal in Dubai.

https://www.jetex.com/
        Bozo? Isn't it a bit early to start drinking? Why are you so mad Floyd is rich??

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Bozo? Isn't it a bit early to start drinking? Why are you so mad Floyd is rich??
          Yeah you're a bozo... multimedia Megalodon with like 30 followers between both your pathetic accounts. I don't drink anymore btw so find another personal attack since that's your scumbag posting style.

Why do you care about Floyd's lies and exaggerated wealth? His own private airport is about as believable as Floyd knowing how to type on that laptop
          Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Who cares about a HAS BEEN????????!

Comment

Yet another thread that no real boxing fan gives a phuck about.

Comment

Yeah you're a bozo... multimedia Megalodon with like 30 followers between both your pathetic accounts. I don't drink anymore btw so find another personal attack since that's your scumbag posting style.

Why do you care about Floyd's lies and exaggerated wealth? His own private airport is about as believable as Floyd knowing how to type on that laptop
                Looks like you're keeping tabs on me. Do you want an autograph or something?

I'm not into it for getting followers, I work like a dog. If I wanted followers I would be posting content that attracted big counts like so-and-so on this day fought so-and-so 20 years ago. It's a basic algorithm to gain followers. Or I could follow loads of people I know will follow me back or go on forums that work together to boost followers. There are loads of ways to gain followers. I'm just too busy.

The only bozo here is you, drunk all hours of the day, losing your shirt week after week. Every god damned pick you make is a fucking loser. You're literally a lemon, If I was handicapping still I would follow you here and fade every single bet you make lmao. You're a money making machine for someone that knows to win lol.

Floyd can't type on a laptop? You must be on the hard shit right now!

​​
                Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Who cares about a HAS BEEN????????!
                I do. I like to see boxers make it after boxing. It's inspiring and deserving.​

Comment

Multimedia guppy. Yeah, I looked at your ****ty page once when you had it linked in your sig. I don't drink or gamble anymore. Plus in 2021 I almost won every prediction game on this forum dip****. I won the 2 pay-to-play pickem leagues and came in 2nd place in the main one by 10 points and got the most perfect picks ever. Go walk into traffic. Oh wait you never even go outside.

And yes Floyd looks like a child pretending he can type. Stay obsessed over someone else's money though you ****ing loser

Comment

Multimedia guppy. Yeah, I looked at your ****ty page once when you had it linked in your sig. I don't drink or gamble anymore. Plus in 2021 I almost won every prediction game on this forum dip****. I won the 2 pay-to-play pickem leagues and came in 2nd place in the main one by 10 points and got the most perfect picks ever. Go walk into traffic. Oh wait you never even go outside.

And yes Floyd looks like a child pretending he can type. Stay obsessed over someone else's money though you ****ing loser
                    Guppy, you've resorted to stealing my schtick? Wow.

Did you just come off a bender because this is like a week old.

I threw 4 touchdowns and doinked the head cheerleader in one night when I played for Polk High, you don't hear me bringing it up every 5 seconds.

Walk into traffic? That's extreme. Sorry I like seeing boxers do well after their career is over.

Comment

Working...
                    X