Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Williams, Felix Cash In Separate Bouts On April 1 London Show; Will Meet In June With Win By Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Williams, Felix Cash In Separate Bouts On April 1 London Show; Will Meet In June With Win By Each

Austin Williams and Felix Cash will share an undercard before they share the ring. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the pair of unbeaten middleweights will appear in separate bouts on the already announced April 1 Anthony Joshua-Jermaine Franklin DAZN show from The O2 in London. Wins by both boxers will lead
    [Click Here To Read More]

I understand that he just debuted since 2019 and has been highly active fighting 3-4 times a year.

But you would think that he would step up to a top 10 fighter by now.

Elijah Garcia fought a top 10 WBO contender in Amilcar Vidal yet the guy is 7-8 years younger than Ammo Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
      I understand that he just debuted since 2019 and has been highly active fighting 3-4 times a year.

But you would think that he would step up to a top 10 fighter by now.

Elijah Garcia fought a top 10 WBO contender in Amilcar Vidal yet the guy is 7-8 years younger than Ammo Williams.
      Errol Spence didn't fight a former world champion until he was 26/27. Haney fought one at 20 years of age.. I think everyone has different paths.

Comment

Hey Ammo...you're fighting on a platform that has...NO AMMO. Unless your goal is to become Euro MW champ you need to get your ass off dazn and over to PBC. Dazn doesn't have anymore MWs. TR and GBP don't have any MWs. Only PBC has a slight handful of MWs that would be competitive fights for you.

Comment

Eddie said Felix cash is an elite middleweight last year. Now we're marinading a fight Vs Ammo Williams.

Comment

Cash wanted the European belt .. Eddie wanted him to go straight in

Originally posted by boxing_hamza View Post
            Eddie said Felix cash is an elite middleweight last year. Now we're marinading a fight Vs Ammo Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Errol Spence didn't fight a former world champion until he was 26/27. Haney fought one at 20 years of age.. I think everyone has different paths.
              I Agree with that, but I am not asking that he should fight for the belt or a former world champion right now, just saying he should be fighting ranked opponents, which he hasn't done so far.
              messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

I hope one of them loses. Marinating for no reason has to end

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post

I Agree with that, but I am not asking that he should fight for the belt or a former world champion right now, just saying he should be fighting ranked opponents, which he hasn't done so far.
                  Oh okay, I get you. Is Cash a top 10 opponent? Don't really keep up with MW nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Oh okay, I get you. Is Cash a top 10 opponent? Don't really keep up with MW nowadays
                    Cash is one of the best Euro 160s on the come up & Ammo is one of the best US 160s coming up

Winner moves toward title contention

Comment

Working...
                    X