Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cameron On Taylor Fight: I'm Not Going There Just To Take Part, I'm Going There To Ruin The Homecoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cameron On Taylor Fight: I'm Not Going There Just To Take Part, I'm Going There To Ruin The Homecoming

Chantelle Cameron is appreciative of everything that Katie Taylor has done for the sport as well as the opportunity to face the Irish legend in her long overdue homecoming.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You very well might

Comment

She starts as favourite for me, for the reasons she outlined. Should the bookies have Taylor favourite, I will definitely be betting on Cameron, as that is the type of bet I like, i.e. Joyce vs Dubois, the underdog being the person I honestly believe and rationalise will win the fight. That said, Taylor has lost me money several times in the past, so we shall see!

Comment

u will need to win your rounds well i suspect & taylor is good at landing a few combos to steal a few of them, to be fair this is a risky homecoming fight but both girls will definitely give their all and thats all the crowd will want

Comment

Working...
        X