Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Eifert Shocks Jean Pascal, Outworks Him For Unanimous Decision in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua Buatsi should've fought Pascal when the opportunity was presented. A winnable fight against an experienced opponent that would've gotten him in line for a title shot.
    Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Browne hasn't fought since the Beterbiev fight though. Who knows what physical/mental shape he's currently in.

True, I had not notice that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Joshua Buatsi should've fought Pascal when the opportunity was presented. A winnable fight against an experienced opponent that would've gotten him in line for a title shot.
        Indeed, one of these youngins' was bound to get that W from Pascal.
        kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Indeed, one of these youngins' was bound to get that W from Pascal.
          There's always someone willing to take the opportunity that someone else throws away. Case in point: the Andrade/Ryder situation.

Comment

Yep.
            Yarde and Browne, the last two Artur's victims, eat him alive unless Browne has one of his mental lapse during the fight.
            Browne already fought Pascal and lost
            If they rub it again , I think Browne would get the better of him this time around
            Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Browne already fought Pascal and lost
              If they rub it again , I think Browne would get the better of him this time around
              Indeed with the caveat of Browne not having a mental lapse.
              Have you seen? Our own Steven Butler getting another title shot at 160lbs. It is now or never Steven!

Comment

Indeed with the caveat of Browne not having a mental lapse.
                Have you seen? Our own Steven Butler getting another title shot at 160lbs. It is now or never Steven!
                He did get better , I’ll give him that but not sure he deserves it or has any chance of beating Janibek
                Due or die

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He did get better , I’ll give him that but not sure he deserves it or has any chance of beating Janibek
                  Due or die
                  Indeed!
                  Janibek looked beatable in his last fight but I can't even properly assess Butler's level at the moment. That being said, props to Estephan of EOTTM for getting him another title shot.

Comment

Indeed!
                    Janibek looked beatable in his last fight but I can't even properly assess Butler's level at the moment. That being said, props to Estephan of EOTTM for getting him another title shot.
                    I think it had more to do with all other fighters being tied up than anything else
                    Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X