Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao-Vincenzo Gualtieri Vacant Middleweight Title Fight Ordered By IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG now no 1 ranked by WBC

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Vincenzo > Gennady
      Willing to risk his life by fighting Esquiva

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Vinny vs Kwiva winner the next Hagler ?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Shut up bytch. You're just mad that someone actually acknowledges folks that doesn't look like someone on an American soap opera.
          If you hadn’t responded to him I wouldn’t have even known he posted, obviously someone I’ve blocked and I only block the incel troll types. Amazing how these boxing forums attract the mentally disordered

Comment

I wonder why Bob hasn't really put any push behind Falcao? I would think Janibek Alimkhanuly needs a dance partner, and TR has one in the stable, so why haven't they made that happen?
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Bit/ch I am black. I kept this a secret because I tell it like it is. You're a sellout and you're on drugs. I support Ben Carson and Latinos, Europeans, and Asians who have the best combat athletes on earth. Blacks unfortunately have the worst. Jon Jones is my favorite athlete, and a true Christian. You are a fkn lame and deal with it.
              Sometimes all you gotta do it let people talk and they will reveal their true selves. This post is just all over the place. He says he's black and calls me a sellout but he supports Ben Carson who is a true sellout. He supports all races but blacks. He says blacks are the least athletic ( where do I begin with that). Says Jon Jones is a true Christian.... who just also happens to snort coke. Damn the internet because the internet is the only reason these guys have a voice. Idiots like him never stood on a street corner and chopped it up face to face with men. Because they would never say any of this shut unless in the comfort of their na-na's basement!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Sometimes all you gotta do it let people talk and they will reveal their true selves. This post is just all over the place. He says he's black and calls me a sellout but he supports Ben Carson who is a true sellout. He supports all races but blacks. He says blacks are the least athletic ( where do I begin with that). Says Jon Jones is a true Christian.... who just also happens to snort coke. Damn the internet because the internet is the only reason these guys have a voice. Idiots like him never stood on a street corner and chopped it up face to face with men. Because they would never say any of this shut unless in the comfort of their na-na's basement!
                Psychologists call it “the dark triad”, which addresses psychopathy and research shows it’s extremely common in internet trolls. They are a highly HIGHLY disordered group
                DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X