Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wanna see Tszyu's beating on Charla sisters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wanna see Tszyu's beating on Charla sisters?

Just think he beats Jermell to become undisputed at 154, then moves up and beats Jermall to save WBC belt from hostage.

Both Charlas are similar level in terms of skillz. If he beats Jermell, I'll be hopeful for his camp at 160.

Let's make that fukin fight with Jermell.

154 is a weak division. There's just no big names in it. Look at who the top fighter fought, Harrison, Castano, Lubin, Cota, Rosario, Trout. Not one made a name for themselves. Most of them are probably retired or on their way to say I'm done. Lara either avoided fights or he was avoided.

160 / 168 are the divisions to keep an eye on.

Comment

yea it would be funny as hell if he got those 2 assclowns

Comment

They’ll probably never fight him

Comment

It would be satisfying if he ends those two useless bums' career.

I'll bet on Tszyu in a potential fight.

Comment

Jermell isn't a ducker and I dont see any reason why he would avoid Tszyu. He is probably licking his chops at the thought of all those counter punching opportunity he'd get with Tim.

Jermell would catch him with something vicious and let's see how he reacts to that.

Comment

I think the Charro’s are starting to see the light. Their past their prime and passed on elite fights. The Canelo paycheck isnt happening now. Time to retire or get whipped by the TRUE young LIONS.

Comment

I hate Jermall more than Jermell btw. I will be happier if Jermall loses to someone. Jermell already lost his virginity.

Comment

Chancla sisters might be angry men with law problems, but they are good fighters. Tim is getting starched come summer.

Comment

Charlo has taken every challenge he can at 154 and Tszyu is the only money fight in the division. He will take that fight and I want to see Tszyu try to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X