Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz Getting Impatient, Struggling To Secure Name Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz Getting Impatient, Struggling To Secure Name Opponents

Lightweight contender Jamaine Ortiz (16-1), ranked seventh in the world among 135-pounders by the WBC, has patiently waited for the much-anticipated payoff all prizefighters dream of since launching his professional career in 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz can hang with anyone in the top 10 , personally I would like to see him against Frank Martin.

Comment

Someone get this kid a fight before he loses his fervor for the sport.
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Bob playing favorites. He should face Nakathila!

Comment

So he fought on Showtime in 2022 and won, then never called back to fight on the same network for more fights. Seems clear he can fight anywhere but PBC want nothing to do with him. Why?

Comment

Does he have a promoter? If so, who?

Comment

Originally posted by fumiphobic View Post
              So he fought on Showtime in 2022 and won, then never called back to fight on the same network for more fights. Seems clear he can fight anywhere but PBC want nothing to do with him. Why?
              Maybe because he signed to Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

Maybe because he signed to Top Rank.
                He mentioned Isaac Cruz, who is with PBC. And he said, "Now I want to take a little bit more control of my career. Am I wrong for that? Am I wrong for trying to make fights happen or asking for the best?"

Comment

He should get Zepeda or Cruz, after both ducked Shakur. He should press hard for them publicly, and I'm sure that neither of them want to look like a coward again to the boxing public.

Comment

Here's how you do it Jamaine , pick a guy that you want to fight. Show up at a televised fight that he's going to be at, get your friends ready to record it , walk up to the guy , and slap him in the face. After that , he'll want to fight you. If that doesn't work, then you're out of luck.
                    Get a better nickname too, " The Technician" ? That's a good nickname for a guy who works on computers or something. It's **** for a boxing nickname. No one is going to be excited to watch The Technician ,The Oil Change Kid, or The Guy That Cuts Your Brothers Hair ! The Terminator, The Nightmare , The Assasin , El Terremoto , or El Asèsino sound much better.
                    Last edited by pnut901; 03-14-2023, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X