Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: British Boxing Board of Control Concerned By Rise of Misfits Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: British Boxing Board of Control Concerned By Rise of Misfits Boxing

The General Secretary of the British Boxing Board of Control admits he is 'concerned' by the rise of Misfits Boxing. And Robert Smith has also revealed he is hoping to secure a meeting with leaders of the spin-off product to ensure the safety of the combatants.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Misfits boxers are streamers playing online games on PC every day 6+ hours this boxing training is great for them to live more healthy life and motivated other kids to training

Comment

More worried they haven’t got there crooked fingers in the pie more like.

Comment

Nothing to do with them. Just control freaks who can’t handle it when people do things around them without involving them; which is very possible. See Fury and Haye vs. Chisora as examples. Benn the next one.

Comment

Misfits boxing taking over UK boxing. There's talk of a tag team boxing match with Mayweather & KSI vs Pacquiao & Salt Papi in the works.

Comment

Outlaw mudshow, is what it is and yes, someone's going to get seriously hurt sooner or later.

Comment

What is the BBC so concerned about misfits in boxing all of a sudden, we've had misfit's in boxing for a long time now.
              James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

At least there's no corruption in MF boxing, which is the main reason I like it.

Comment

Just wait until the Woke turn their sights on boxing. All it’s going to take is a guy with a high cultural profile to be killed or become ******ed. Then the Matriarchy will sink its teeth in. It’ll become the talking point on CNN and 60 Minutes. They’ll call it an outdated and racist vestige of toxic masculinity. Hollywood will make a movie in which Will Smith (an ironic choice these days given his pugilistic tendencies) plays a fictional doctor who examines Bobby Chacon, predicts his demise (as if that would take a genius), blows the whistle, and nobody listens.

So I say, if this is truly about ensuring that extreme mismatches don’t produce horrific injuries, I’m all for it.
                  Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

If they don't have a license then why don't they get shut down for running an illegal event? I thought everything had to be licensed and regulated.

Comment

Working...
                    X