Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter Shoots Down Fears, Expects Usyk Fight To Move Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank would’ve loved Dubois Usyk and a potential Dubois Fury mega fight.

I think Usyk would be far too shrewd in the ring for DD anyways.

Comment

It would be more disturbing if Tyson was crying out for rematch clause .When and if he beats Usyk there are bigger money fights for him out there , like a mega money fight with Joshua for instance .Why would he want to be tied to a weaker deal!

Comment

Hope fisheyes is right.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
          Usyk has fought Heavyweights, but he's never fought a Super Heavyweight.

That's really what Fury is.. . a level above a heavyweight in size, but moves like a smaller man.
          Anthony Joshua is a super heavyweight, and unlike Fury 'Joshua is solid at the weight'.

I don't think the athleticism or bruit strength of Fury will intimidate Usyk as much as people are anticipating 'As I actually think Usyk's mid-long range game can compete with Fury in this area'.

Joshua & Chisora both for me are physically stronger fighters than Fury 'Usyk fought the last real version of Chisora, who was in solid condition and? Was fighting with a 1000% intention to win'.

What will be a challenge for Usyk is counter acting Fury's inside game 'And potential rough house tactics'.

Fury has got a good inside game. But he is also prone to making unforced errors as he fights in this area under fatigue.

That is why this fight for me, is not a straight forward stylistic match up for Fury 'It was not that kind of fight for Joshua, and I don't think it will be for Fury'.

I still make Fury the favorite 'But the case for a Usyk win is very serious'.

Comment

Warren is as badder lyer as Fury. Usyk didnt ask for a rematch. Furys team put it in there. Fury is a great boxer but a slimey scumbag outside of the ring. DONT BE FOOLED PEOPLE!

Comment

Fury is the definition of smoke and mirrors. Usyk will box circles around him and he knows it. That's why he had the rematch clause put in. As soon as Usyk accepted the 70/30 split he crapped the bed and started grasping at straws. "Fighting man" he says, lol.
              Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Fury winning in the ring doesn't change what Fury is. I respect him as a fighter, obviously. I just find it strange that people actually like him as a person and sportsman and justify his behaviour.
                He's flawed just like any other man. He's pulled himself together. He's taking care of his family, not out there beating up women, being a low life or sleeping around like many others. He's always given his opponents respect after a fight. The man always puts on a show. I think there are far worse people out there. Stop crying.
                Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

Fury or Warren , no fughin difference
                  Both are full of chit
                  Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Usyk ain’t that good. All his legions of fans are just AJ fans that need him to beat fury so they can detract from fury being this generations premier HW atm. He’s been dropped by beterbiev and arguably lost to briedis(who just lost more comprehensively to jai opetia who fought with a broken arm) AND chisora (who fury beat 3xeasily). He has 2 wins over a fighter who is 2-3 in last 5 (AJ). People really hate fury that much they have to put their hopes on that man GL lol.

Comment

Fury is the baddest man in the planet he will KO that midget Uysk and then people will look for the next heavyweight to bandwagon

Comment

Working...
                      X