Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Isn't a Big Fan Of Montana Love: "I Really Feel Like He's P-ssy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liam Paro is also available for Hitchins besides Love Montana, Steve Spark and Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela.

You would think he be able to get some big names already considering his amateur pedigree and age, but it is not really his fault considering that Mayweather promotions didn't develop his career in the right direction.

Unlike Brandun Lee who has 200 amateur fights, 27 professional fights and the right management.
    Last edited by Feroz; 03-13-2023, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I fear the Saiblo who is Jamaican and wants reparations for chit I never did.

if Ployd pays race card why can’t I or Jhonny a Mexican chihuahua

Comment

Tough for me to say “Richardson Hitchins” 10 times really fast.

I think I would simply refer to myself as “Ritchins”. Lol

Cuts out a few syllables anyway.
        Last edited by Ganondorf; 03-13-2023, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Make the fight! Hitchins should be fighting Love, or Spark! Let's Go!
          Agreed! It sounds like quite a few fighter's want to fight Love after his loss to Spark. They must really believe that he's easy picking's now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
            Montana Love, Chris Colbert, Jose Valenzeula.....all three will never be the same!!!
            You might just right about that, they all looked fragile in their first losses where they were overwhelmed by their opponent's.
            TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X