Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Tim Tszyu Is Rapidly Getting Better; Up For The Challenge Against Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony didnt look his best but was all class. Respect. Tszyu vs Charlo gonna be a barn burner. Cant wait.
    Fills up Fills up BLASTER1 BLASTER1 like this.

Comment

Tim is way hungrier to win than Charlo. Charlo is in for a real shock when he feels that relentless pressure for 12 rounds. Tim spars with bigger, stronger guys than his weight division so I dont think hes concerned with what Charlo brings to the party. I cant wait for the excuses when he loses!

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
        Everyone dismissing Tony after the fact lmao. Tim stops charlo.
        Thats the only time you can dismiss a guy because the fight is the real show of where you are at on the night, prior to the fight its all speculation based on hype and very little inside information.

Charlo is not Tony Harrison and fights nothing like him and nothing like this version of Tony, Tim wont have a tiny ring and Charlo will have a full camp, just those 2 things change the fight big time, every time there is a stoppage lots on this forum rant and rave like they have seen the GOAT, it was a great win but Tony looked like an old fighter going through the motions to me.

Comment

Tszyu is going to pressure Charlo and he has that dense power.

I think it's going to end bad for Charlo no tune up fight long lay off and coming of a hand injury

Comment

I see all the Yanks here making excuses and saying "Tony wasn't the same as he was against Charlo", "Tony is a shot fighter", "Tszyu's style is tailor made Charlo", blah, blah blah. How many of the same people were saying Tszyu isn't world level, doesn't have enough movement or boxing skills to beat Harrison before the fight? I'm willing to bet the bulk of them. You people are ridiculous. The patriotism is gone to a level of delusion and irrationality with some of these fans to the point where they can't even acknowledge a non-US boxer is legitimate.
            How is Tsyzu's style tailor made for Charlo but Charlo struggled in the first fight against Castano? Tszyu is more powerful than Castano and as shown in the Harrison fight, has great timing and reflexes and wastes very little energy cutting the ring. It should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              it was a great win but Tony looked like an old fighter going through the motions to me.
              Do you not think Tszyu had something to do with that? Give me a break. Tony underestimated Tim's ability and couldn't make any adjustments to Tim's timing and pressure. End of story.
              WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X