• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad is an ATG and was knocked out by guy's I never even heard of

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Wlad is an ATG and was knocked out by guy's I never even heard of
      I mean he has a massive streak of wins against better opponents. Does it really matter?

While 154 is stacked with pretty good contenders, there isn't exactly Great fighters like let's say Miguel Cotto, Sergio Martinez, Paul Williams and etc. There hasn't been another Champion at 154 since 2018 due to Harrison pulling the upset.

Credit to Jermell Charlo who was and is the best light middleweight for the last 5 years though.

He has taken on all the smoke, facing the best of the best.
      Last edited by Feroz; 03-12-2023, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post

I mean he has a massive streak of wins against better opponents. Does it really matter?

While 154 is stacked with pretty good contenders, there isn't exactly Great fighters like let's say Miguel Cotto, Sergio Martinez, Paul Williams and etc. There hasn't been another Champion at 154 since 2018 due to Harrison pulling the upset.

Credit to Jermell Charlo who was and is the best light middleweight for the last 5 years though. He has taken on the smokes on facing the best of the best, but it is difficult to state he is a ATG when he struggled with fighters who aren't exactly HOF caliber.
        I just typed something up and erased it lol

I don't even like Jermell and won't make a case for him. Have at it

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I just typed something up and erased it lol

I don't even like Jermell and won't make a case for him. Have at it
          What's not to like though! He frequently keeps active whenever he has to defend the titles. The closest chance of becoming a ATG would be facing Fundora who's taking the same level of competition at 25 years old while still developing and improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post

What's not to like though! He frequently keeps active whenever he has to defend the titles. The closest chance of becoming a ATG would be facing Fundora who's taking the same level of competition at 25 years old while still developing and improving.
            I don't like him for personal reasons. Say what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              Considering what he has done.......i think so....what do you guys think??
              - - U closer to a turnip than the Charlene sistas is to great.

Comment

ATG really gets thrown around too much.

Comment

Working...
                X