Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Holding Camp At Mayweather Boxing Club, Reunites With Ellerbe Ahead Of Garcia Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Holding Camp At Mayweather Boxing Club, Reunites With Ellerbe Ahead Of Garcia Fight

LOS ANGELES - Reunited and it feels so good - the hullabaloo between Gervonta Davis and Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Mayweather Promotions has simmered down. Ahead of the last Davis fight versus Hector Luis Garcia in January, "Tank" announced he was a contractual free agent from his longtime promoter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so tank is back trying to get stuff for free that he used to have to pay for
    icee icee likes this.

Comment

Has Davis been rummaging in Rollys closets, to borrow some of his pimp outfits?

Comment

Ellerbe knows the game, he knows Vegas, it appears pbc will be in what we adopting, what we called in the Army, “full spectrum operations.”

Comment

Tank out there looking for some pocket judges and a specialty doctor.
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Glad to see the love is there without a contract! I remember when Floyd used to beg Tank to get away from Baltimore, and train in Las Vegas! Now he's doing it voluntarily! I always felt that was the best move for Tank, but it maybe a little late? That trial is still coming!

Comment

I guess tank aware he'll need all the help he can get.

Comment

He never left, it was all cap.

Get than chin down Tank!

Comment

I guess the little birdie can’t fly yet
                  So right back to the cuckoo nest

Comment

If justice finally catches up with him, he's had it coming for a while now. This dude just can't stay out of trouble, he's like a magnet for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X