Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone picking Arreola to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am... but i need a stream link.. i have one nd im not sure if it will work

Comment

links to Klitschko Arreola fight?

anyone got a link for this?

Comment

pm me the link please....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          sure!.........
          Alright, confirmed. My 9K vs. your 9K. Vitali wins, I get 9K, Chris wins, I give you my 9K. Deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Freddi View Post
            Alright, confirmed. My 9K vs. your 9K. Vitali wins, I get 9K, Chris wins, I give you my 9K. Deal.
            yeah man,no need to sig it and all that stuff....ill pay you if i lose and expect you do the same....cool?.....

Comment

Realistically I think Arreola loses by UD, but my gut tells me his youth will overcome all of Vitali's strengths. I'll go with my gut, but sure in hells wont bet on it. lol

Comment

Vitali by KO in the late rounds. Any stream link would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I'm not. But anything is possible. He just has to take it to Vitali and hope his hard punches do damage to that 38 year-old body.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    yeah man,no need to sig it and all that stuff....ill pay you if i lose and expect you do the same....cool?.....
                    Cool.

Comment

i for one am pickin arreola. he's gonna land that one punch thats gonna shock the world... either that or an accumulation of them punches

Comment

Working...
                      X