Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller vs. Lucas Browne - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas is a walking punchbag and Miller should be no where near a boxing ring...
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I sometimes wonder what American who failed ped test against Joshua is doing nowadays what was his name again, I keep forgetting name?
      it's this jarrell miller, I will remember now

Comment

id be surprised if the fight goes 3 rounds
        browne no longer has any business being in there with miller hope he gets paid well though

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Lucas is a walking punchbag and Miller should be no where near a boxing ring...
          He did score a pretty big upset not to long ago. With that said Miller will KO him easily.
          thack thack likes this.

Comment

This is a circus event that shouldn't even be considered pro boxing. The WBA are absolutely shameless. Having said that, Browne definitely has a chance because Miller is human garbage who hasn't done anything outside of beat mediocre competition while being juiced to the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
              id be surprised if the fight goes 3 rounds
              browne no longer has any business being in there with miller hope he gets paid well though
              What are you talking about? How does Miller deserve to be in the ring against anybody? They're both shameless drug cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

What are you talking about? How does Miller deserve to be in the ring against anybody? They're both shameless drug cheats.
                Drug cheats should just have their own divisions. If people are willing to pay for this garbage, then I guess the world says they "deserve it". I'd argue neither were ever worthy of being a main event, even before they were caught cheating.

Comment

I dont think the traditional boxing world will really take Miller serious. Id really like to see Miller in the BKFC vs Ngannou.

Comment

The American Dillian Whyte. Matter of time before he pops dirty again

Comment

While Usyk and Fury argue about money, Miller and Browne delivers one of the best HW fights in a long time

Comment

Working...
                      X