No announcement yet.

What comes on first? Arreola/Klitschko or Mayweather/Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes on first? Arreola/Klitschko or Mayweather/Marquez

Will the replay be shown first, or will the heavyweight fight? Does anyone know?

They always show the replay first. Mayweather-Marquez will be on first.

Comment

Almost certain it's the replay, but we won't really know for sure until the broadcast starts.

Comment

the heavyweights ... check your listing doggg

Comment

i think it might be klitschko-arreola and then the replay. They reversed the order last year... but i dont remember if they ever switched back. Its been a while since the last replayed PPV

Comment

I was wondeing this too, usully its the replay but since it was Floyd grand return to the sport it may classify as the main event..

Comment

Seems weird if they would start the heavyweight fight first at 7pm in Cali.

I bet the replay comes on first.

Comment

BEFORE KLITSCHKO VS. ARREOLA: Watch a Replay of Mayweather vs. Marquez

When it comes to ring generalship, Floyd Mayweather gave a five-star performance Saturday night worthy of a salute. Watch a replay tomorrow night at 10PM ET/7PM PT before WCB!

Comment

Originally posted by Random1 View Post
                  BEFORE KLITSCHKO VS. ARREOLA: Watch a Replay of Mayweather vs. Marquez

When it comes to ring generalship, Floyd Mayweather gave a five-star performance Saturday night worthy of a salute. Watch a replay tomorrow night at 10PM ET/7PM PT before WCB!
                  Yup. No way they start the main event a 7 in LA LA land.

Comment

I'm feeling stupid myself because I didn't read it carefully enough. I was in "probably" mode when the e-mail said it plainly.

Comment

Working...
                    X