No announcement yet.

7 cardinal reasons why floyd didn't loose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 cardinal reasons why floyd didn't loose

1. Floyd is definitely the bigger man[/URL]. Floyd 146, against Juan's 142 at the weigh in. Floyd when asked on the fight night to step on the scale again, said NO.

2. Floyd's longer reach and taller than Juanma.

3. Floyd's speed wise is like F1 racing car to Juan's lorry truck like speed.

4. Floyd is definitely the more talented boxer of the two, and i hate to admit this, in my view is still the best boxer in the world. I'd say that again, best boxer but not necessarily the best fighter. That, i think is still Manny's tittle until Floyd beats him fair and square on a catchweight.

5. Floyd cheated. By coming in 2 lbs heavier than the stipulated catchweight, he maintained all his strength by not having to go through the process of dehydration. And because he can afford to shellout 300,000 dollars per lb, 600,000 in total is chicken feed compared to the possibility of embarrassing defeat if he had to come in weak and dehydrated.

6. Poor Juan, didn't actually know the difference between courageous/honourable warrior from aztec and being ******. He allowed himself to be the sacrificial lamb. Where will he go now after this? Defend his lightweight crown, who's gonna be interested in that? oh yeah, don't rule out Edwin Valero. Juan is definitely out in the running for Manny's next opponent.

7. Juan's pee drinking, DISGUSTING. I can't believe Nacho allowed you to do that. I thought you guys are knowlegeable about the ART and SCIENCE in boxing. Pee drinking is definitely pointless, baseless, and UNHYGIENIC.

Floyd is the best fighter in the world...it's that simple JMM Pac Cotto all are underskilled fighters compared to Floyd and all would more than likely loose just as bad as JMM did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
      Floyd is the best fighter in the world...it's that simple JMM Pac Cotto all are underskilled fighters compared to Floyd and all would more than likely loose just as bad as JMM did.
      why can't you wait till manny meets money. by then you will have a definite answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
        floyd may be the best boxer right now but hes still the biggest ***** in the sport untill he fights those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by zojo View Post
          floyd may be the best boxer right now but hes still the biggest ***** in the sport untill he fights those guys.
          very well said.... no doubt about it, until he beats manny, he can't be the best.

Comment

floyd's size definitely was a factor in his victory.

Comment

Floyd being a larger man was a big factor in how he won. He was just too much of everything for Dinamita.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                floyd's size definitely was a factor in his victory.
                because he didn't bother to meet marquez on the catchweight.... a complete cheat athlete!!!

Comment

Floyds size + Floyds boxing skill + Juan being a LW + Juan fighting at WW for the first time = Complete domination by Floyd.

Pac or Cotto are going to test Floyd for real IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                    1. Floyd is definitely the bigger man[/URL]. Floyd 146, against Juan's 142 at the weigh in. Floyd when asked on the fight night to step on the scale again, said NO.

2. Floyd's longer reach and taller than Juanma.

3. Floyd's speed wise is like F1 racing car to Juan's lorry truck like speed.

4. Floyd is definitely the more talented boxer of the two, and i hate to admit this, in my view is still the best boxer in the world. I'd say that again, best boxer but not necessarily the best fighter. That, i think is still Manny's tittle until Floyd beats him fair and square on a catchweight.

5. Floyd cheated. By coming in 2 lbs heavier than the stipulated catchweight, he maintained all his strength by not having to go through the process of dehydration. And because he can afford to shellout 300,000 dollars per lb, 600,000 in total is chicken feed compared to the possibility of embarrassing defeat if he had to come in weak and dehydrated.

6. Poor Juan, didn't actually know the difference between courageous/honourable warrior from aztec and being ******. He allowed himself to be the sacrificial lamb. Where will he go now after this? Defend his lightweight crown, who's gonna be interested in that? oh yeah, don't rule out Edwin Valero. Juan is definitely out in the running for Manny's n

7. Juan's pee drinking, DISGUSTING. I can't believe Nacho allowed you to do that. I thought you guys are knowlegeable about the ART and SCIENCE in boxing. Pee drinking is definitely pointless, baseless, and UNHYGIENIC.
                    I wish people would stop making excuses. Floyd is the only boxer that has never really just won a damn fight, and that's insane.
                    What do you think would be the excuse if one day he lost? Would you make an excuse for him? No.

And how can u contradict urself by saying a catchweight is fair, then say he didn't want to go into the fight weak?. Ask urself this, why can pac fight Oscar at 47 but makes Cotto burn 2 pounds of muscle to make 45? Is it cause he knows he has to weaken him to beat him? Its all bull**** to me, fair and square is u want me then let's do it straight up. Floyd probably dropd the weight and felt weak and saw he couldn't be solid and chose to be solid period. I love pac but in reality his wins at catch weight are paper wins. Floyd went to 54 for the osCar fight, roy went hw, no catch crap. Leave that man alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X