No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Head Floats Charlo vs. Adames Before End of 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
    Black American fighters are the only boxers who get this break. Canelo didn’t get this break. The only boxers that do it right are Haney Canelo Usyk and Inoue.shakur doesn’t duck either
    Reach out to your uncle Sulaiman to voice your concerns.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
      It's gotten worse for Charlo, I think. After his tuneup fight, he's essentially being pushed in a fight that is high risk and low reward.
      I don't feel bad for Charlo. If anything I feel bad for the fighters he's denied an opportunity to make some money and fight for a title. Hell, he should be grateful that he will be back to fighting, title and all. Your putting your concern in the wrong place my brother.

Comment

“I don’t think it’s fair to ask him coming off an injury and time off to take on the toughest opponent at the top of the list."

It's not fair to every other fighter if he doesn't. Sorry, if the champ feels like he might lose due to rust, then he isnt the champ anymore.

Comment

I’ve actually lost interest in Jermall, he’s going nowhere with his career

Comment

360+ days of being out of the ring! What does Haymon have on Sulaiman that he lets this happen?

Comment

Working...
            X