Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton-Inoue 122-Pound Championship Clash Set For May 7 At Yokohama Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****in lovely...

Comment

Great fight for boxing. Definitely routing for Fulton
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

great stuff. I haven't seen alot of Fulton but he will be massive compared to Inoue. Inoue is one of my favourite boxers and i consider him one of the best p4p but Fulton could very well outbox him on the back foot...really interested to see the odds on this.
        credit to Inoue for diving into this division in the deep end

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          great stuff. I haven't seen alot of Fulton but he will be massive compared to Inoue. Inoue is one of my favourite boxers and i consider him one of the best p4p but Fulton could very well outbox him on the back foot...really interested to see the odds on this.
          credit to Inoue for diving into this division in the deep end
          I expect to see Inoue use a lot more straight punches, while he attempts to cut of the ring, especially to fulton body, how fulton copes with fighting in Japan might play a part, he is really going to be under the spot light like never before.

Comment

Good luck to Fulton, he will have he size advantage and I expect him to use it. Fulton on points

Comment

If Inoue wins in fashion he becomes an ATG

Comment

Its on baby! Inoue should pick up W but its not going to be easy fight for him by any means. Fulton live dog.

Comment

Believe Fulton is like +210.

Comment

Amazing fight. Best one of the year by far for the hardcores.
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

What a fight. This is gonna be a great one. Interesting clash of styles, two pound for pound talents. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X