Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Decisions Mark Magsayo in War of Wills, Captures Interim-WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deloach looks hurt right now/

Comment

Marshall clipped him hard and was going for the finish until Deloach countered with a three piece combo.

I don't blame Marshall from attempting to take out Deloach, he make a statement finishing the guy who went the distance with Stanionis.

Comment

2-0 Marshall. Deloach isn’t completely out of this yet, but I’d love to see him go to the UK against Cheesman or Eggington lol

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
          Marshall clipped him hard and was going for the finish until Deloach countered with a three piece combo.

I don't blame Marshall from attempting to take out Deloach, he make a statement finishing the guy who went the distance with Stanionis.
          He went 9 with Stanionis before getting stopped, but would be impressive if Marshall gets him out of there

Comment

Oh!!! Third round stoppage!

Comment

Deloach goes down hard , and its over !!!

Comment

And down goes Deloach. Ref waves jt off

Comment

Cong**** Marshall such a good prospect! Hate to see Deloach get stopped again , but that’s the sport.

Comment

Terrell Gausha vs 12-1-1 (9 KOs) Brandyn Lynch up next , but could be 30 minutes until then lol

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

He went 9 with Stanionis before getting stopped, but would be impressive if Marshall gets him out of there
                      Well I am not completely wrong, its impressive that he withstood the storm until the late rounds. Also it seems Marshall pulled it off, impressive. Think he needs more experience, should face off Terrel Williams who had a split win against Deloach or Thomas Dulorme himself who defeated Williams.

Comment

Working...
                      X