Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bozy Ennis Urges Terence Crawford To Pick Up The Phone And Give Him A Call: "Fight Us"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bozy Ennis Urges Terence Crawford To Pick Up The Phone And Give Him A Call: "Fight Us"

Little to no argument can be made surrounding Terence Crawford's permanent fixture amongst boxing's pound-for-pound elites. With title reigns spanning across three separate weight classes, including an undisputed run at 140 pounds, the current WBO welterweight titlist has seemingly solidified himself as a first-ballot Hall of Famer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should've been activating clauses for the WBO instead. Or making deals to get through the WBO side.

But Crawford has absolutely no intention of fighting Boots. It's not an easy win, easy money fight. Nothing but high risk and a low reward in fighting Boots.
    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Come off it, no smoke, don't want the smoke, he's waiting to be handed a belt

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        He should've been activating clauses for the WBO instead. Or making deals to get through the WBO side.

But Crawford has absolutely no intention of fighting Boots. It's not an easy win, easy money fight. Nothing but high risk and a low reward in fighting Boots.
        High risk? Did you see Ennis's last fight? If they were so keen to fight Crawford why swerve him by going the IBF route.

Another hype train derailed.

Comment

Bozo ennis knows his son is a clown. Booty ennis don't want it

Comment

You dropped your "Boots" off the WBO rankings, and you want us to believe you you want that Bud smoke? Don't you have a cell phone Bozy?

Comment

Since Spencer was too scared to fight T-Bud at 147, I don't mind a Boots fight as a consolation prize. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

actually it is. And I've said this PRIOR to his last fight. This is Boots' 7th year as a pro. He's been a goddamn pro for almost a decade. and hasn't fought ONE top 10 fighter yet. He hasn't even fought a journeyman that can be considered a HOF in the future. That goes for Ortiz as well, but Ortiz is fighting Staniois soon so I can't criticize him anymore. Crawford beats the hell out of Boots right now. I said last year, Boots is the new version of Randall Bailey. A guy coming in knocking everyone out looking like a future all time great until he stepped up the competition and he's been losing ever since. But it didn't take Bailey 7 years to fight another top 10 guy in his weight class. By this time next year, Boots and his team are still going to be saying everyone is avoiding him and he will be 8 years into his career.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Get that strap first, and then worry about Spence & Bud! Right now, they're gonna say "Boots has nothing to offer, blah, blah, blah!"
                  _original_ _original_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

actually it is. And I've said this PRIOR to his last fight. This is Boots' 7th year as a pro. He's been a goddamn pro for almost a decade. and hasn't fought ONE top 10 fighter yet. He hasn't even fought a journeyman that can be considered a HOF in the future. That goes for Ortiz as well, but Ortiz is fighting Staniois soon so I can't criticize him anymore. Crawford beats the hell out of Boots right now. I said last year, Boots is the new version of Randall Bailey. A guy coming in knocking everyone out looking like a future all time great until he stepped up the competition and he's been losing ever since. But it didn't take Bailey 7 years to fight another top 10 guy in his weight class. By this time next year, Boots and his team are still going to be saying everyone is avoiding him and he will be 8 years into his career.
                    I don't deny that Crawford should beat Boots but I don't see it as an easy fight. it's not going to be like Crawford fighting these random generated boxers. At the least, it'll be like when he fought the younger Benavidez which went 11 rounds. That is also based on the fact that Boots can at least get on a bicycle with his footwork being superior to probably everyone on Crawford's resume.

I also agree with the last statement you made as well. Boots and his team will definitely be doing that.

I am very outspoken about how Boots has never tried to fight Ortiz or Benn, at the least, before trying to jump to the front of the line.

Comment

Working...
                    X