No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa-Mark Magsayo: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Watch the Hurd fight and you will see a possible and i believe young fighter who is going to make for good fights as he moves forward. Resendiz yea good fight name. AKA the Diz Not sold 100% but i felt he took the hits from Hurd very well n bc i am not convinced that Hurd is done for nor do i hold much hope for Hurd going forward but he still has two fights left him good fights. WLorD. E.L. Garcia 19 yo get real man talk about potential.
    OK we got a fight this weekend ? TSZ v T.Harris What Harris is putting out on social has got a bit of truth to it as far as TSZ being stepping up in compitition and also lacks experience of Harrison. So there is that and that is enough to get people looking as it should. Q is how much truth is there in Harris's media rant and how much is hype. You can build a fight on half truths that have not been discovered yet, but you can not build a fight on lies. It will stink. This fight will not stink. It will live up to what it is. Both men need it. Both men want it. It will be a good test for Tsz and it will be a real set back for Harris if he does not perform well. I got Tsz he will either improve in this fight and win or he will look the worst and not have time to make a name for himself as he in place to do right now. 28yo-- Plus i spent time watching his father fight and there is always a bit of that kind of stuff that has no real bearing on the fight as it happens but if not for something beyound skills of each fighter as a fan there are those things that draw me in to a fight.
    I think tszyu will take that fight, probably late stoppage. Unless Harrison can make him miss and pay and go to the body body body… easier said then done but within first 3 rounds I think one of these two will have set the tone and the winner will be evident. If in those three rounds Harrison can put in some of the body work and make him miss and pay often… Harrison will take the decision, if tszyu is clean after 3.. it’ll be tough to beat him… we shall see. I got tank over Ryan. I think tanks mind is sharper… and that’s what will separate the two, if Ryan gets caught with something big early, like Campbell did him… it’s over within first half… tank won’t let him recover. Now if Ryan catches tank and hurts tank I’ll be VERY surprised and he may just take it… I’m not saying anything out of this world here common sense I think. Basically whoever catches the other clean and hurts them first will win. Fury Vs usyk I got fury… too big. Caleb vs Mexican monster, I got the monster all day, stoppage in third qtr (rounds 7-9) of fight, if not sooner.. the boy has legit hate for Caleb! I feel bad for mr sweet hands… monster inoue vs Fulton… sheesh I been going back and forth on this one but leaning monster. Flip a coin.. whoever imposed their will and executes their game plan more effectively and more often will win. Ggg Vs Lara.. if it gets made, I got Lara. Father Time is undefeated. Haney takes the dub vs loma, and teo STOPS josh Taylor!! For my bold prediction… there ya have it folds make a 10 dollar parlay and give me half damn it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

I think tszyu will take that fight, probably late stoppage. Unless Harrison can make him miss and pay and go to the body body body… easier said then done but within first 3 rounds I think one of these two will have set the tone and the winner will be evident. If in those three rounds Harrison can put in some of the body work and make him miss and pay often… Harrison will take the decision, if tszyu is clean after 3.. it’ll be tough to beat him… we shall see. I got tank over Ryan. I think tanks mind is sharper… and that’s what will separate the two, if Ryan gets caught with something big early, like Campbell did him… it’s over within first half… tank won’t let him recover. Now if Ryan catches tank and hurts tank I’ll be VERY surprised and he may just take it… I’m not saying anything out of this world here common sense I think. Basically whoever catches the other clean and hurts them first will win. Fury Vs usyk I got fury… too big. Caleb vs Mexican monster, I got the monster all day, stoppage in third qtr (rounds 7-9) of fight, if not sooner.. the boy has legit hate for Caleb! I feel bad for mr sweet hands… monster inoue vs Fulton… sheesh I been going back and forth on this one but leaning monster. Flip a coin.. whoever imposed their will and executes their game plan more effectively and more often will win. Ggg Vs Lara.. if it gets made, I got Lara. Father Time is undefeated. Haney takes the dub vs loma, and teo STOPS josh Taylor!! For my bold prediction… there ya have it folds make a 10 dollar parlay and give me half damn it!!
      The hardest fight so far to look at bc it is a guy with some experience but not enough ( Tsz) And a guy who i never was impressed with but is a decent enough fighter to a degree. So it is Tsz for the win. Fight dont go the distance.
      G.Davis v R.Garcia man Davis it going to punish that boy going to hurt him bad, he may never be the same again just might be the end of it for him Street vs Sweet is how i see that one pure and simple. Not a chance sweets not a chance.
      Monster even more so then G.Davis succure of a win. Carries himself in a way that all great fighters do.
      So sure Shakur is in for a fight in his next bout. he things it is a tune up he is in for a fight not a beating not quiet a beating but a fight for the first real time. Yoshino is no set up man. He is there to win dont know how to loose yet. 16-0 with what 12 K's ? And look at who he fought
      I will hit you up with a few more as they drop but only fights that are going to happen signed sealed and on there way to being delievered. I do not play fantasy football or Pretend Boxing. Or celebrity boxing for that matter.

Comment

Working...
      X