Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia: You Don't See A Lot Of 19-Year-Olds Taking These Types Of Fights; I'm Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia: You Don't See A Lot Of 19-Year-Olds Taking These Types Of Fights; I'm Different

By Keith Idec - ONTARIO, California - Elijah Garcia isn't your typical 19-year-old boxer. Already three years into his professional career, the powerful southpaw from the greater Phoenix area didn't think twice when he was asked to fight a strong, undefeated opponent in his debut on national television. Garcia views his step up against Uruguay's Amilcar Vidal on Saturday night as his path toward winning a middleweight world title by the time he is just 21 or 22 years old.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like an honest young man with his priorities straight. Good luck!
    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Saw him fight in some undercards from PBC and Matchroom, has impressive inside-fighting and actually can box really well outside the pocket. As if he were Brandon Figueroa with the defensive skills of Canelo and had GGG's jab, though obviously nowhere as great as either.

MeRlHsH.gif
      Last edited by Feroz; 03-02-2023, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Best of luck lad, I like his attitude me

Comment

He's a quiet killer. Great things are going to happen in his future

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
            Saw him fight in some undercards from PBC and Matchroom, has impressive inside-fighting and actually can box really well outside the pocket. As if he were Brandon Figueroa with the defensive skills of Canelo and had GGG's jab, though obviously nowhere as great as either.

MeRlHsH.gif
            Be nice if Matchroom bought him over to the UK & put him on some big show undercards. The experiance & exposure would be great for his career.

Comment

never seen him, is he legit?

Comment

Canelo after he fought Fielding, Yildrim, and Ryder: "You Don't See A Lot Of 32-Year-Olds Taking These Types Of Fights; I'm Different"

Comment

Being 19 he will only get better and stronger if he stays dedicated.

Comment

Interesting to watch fighters develop or get caught up in things that can take them away from the fight game. Nice that Sowtime is putting on fights on a regular basis at the moment. This card should be as good or better then the last two and that is saying something about fights being put up lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X