Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Harrison Arrives in Sydney For Tim Tszyu Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo would have ko’d him. Not that impressed with Tszyu. Flat footed vertical straight ahead pressure fighter with possible suspect chin. Going to take more than that to best charlo . Don’t even think he will beat Harrison.

Comment

Why people question a man for taking the toughest challenge possible in the absence of the number one guy being available is beyond me. This is what us boxing fans clamour for. Embrace the event give both men props for taking this challenge let's go!

Comment

Good luck to Tony Harrison in Australia.
        Last edited by MinuteMaid5; 02-28-2023, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
          Who exactly has Time Ka-Zoo beaten to warrant him being feared. He's lucky Charlo broke his hand. Very lucky.
          Who gives a f*** he's taking a fight he didn't have to! Charlo breaking his hand doesn't mean s*** he would have preferred that fight anyway why not give him props for fighting the next best available challenger?

Comment

Tony can definitely out box Tim behind that jab. Tony has a helluva jab, double jab. My only fear for Tony is the ref and the judges down under. Hopefully all is fair and both men deserve respect. I bet Tim is begging for a ring of 18’x18’! Tony needs 20x20 to be able to keep on the stick and circle.
            I am looking forward to this one!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post

Who gives a f*** he's taking a fight he didn't have to! Charlo breaking his hand doesn't mean s*** he would have preferred that fight anyway why not give him props for fighting the next best available challenger?
              I credit him for taking a fight like this, but I don't see why everyone is so high on Ka-Zoo. He's fought cans his whole career in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMonger1 View Post
                Tony will definitely drop Tzyu and finish him in the 8th
                nice prediction

Comment

Working...
                X