Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: No Surprise Ponce's Corner Stopped It, I Saw That He Was Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: No Surprise Ponce's Corner Stopped It, I Saw That He Was Hurt

Power-punching Subriel Matias showed why he's become one of boxing's most vaunted knockout artists as he stopped the previously unbeaten Jeremias Ponce after five rounds to win the vacant IBF 140-pound world championship Saturday night live on Showtime from The Armory in Minneapolis headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Many great fights to come!

Comment

Glad Matias is getting some shine now. I tried to make a topic about this fight in December and no one even replied lol.
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Any other name at 140 Matias can fight next in the PBC/Showtme stable? I don't think Prograis is happening anytime soon.

Comment

Matias is building a pretty brutal reputation for himself these guys know now.

Comment

The 140 lb division is now on notice. Everyone has overlooked Matias but now they have no choice if anyone wants his newly acquired title. Congratulations to Matias on a brutal win

Comment

Working...
            X