Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Let. It. Go.
      Right on

Comment

Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8.2.Da.Point View Post

I totally agree with everything you pointed out. We have 17 divisions with 68 major world titles with a silver /gold/interim versions of the a few of the belts in different divisions. I call it the "Mayweather Effect"....protecting the "0"...
          This ^^^^^^^^ is the ongoing problems in the sport
          Not only did May bore us some nights but also left behind this idea that if you lose your 0 , your done which is total bullchit especially in the sport of boxing
          Just like when fughin fools mention that Beterbiev has been dropped so he ain’t that good , very hittable etc etc etc
          When I mention that one of the greatest of all time , Ali or Cassius , was dropped 4 times in his career the response is CRICKETS
          Most people on this site , I realized after 10 plus years of being here , is to twist the truth for their own agenda driven bullchit

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

This ^^^^^^^^ is the ongoing problems in the sport
            Not only did May bore us some nights but also left behind this idea that if you lose your 0 , your done which is total bullchit especially in the sport of boxing
            Just like when fughin fools mention that Beterbiev has been dropped so he ain’t that good , very hittable etc etc etc
            When I mention that one of the greatest of all time , Ali or Cassius , was dropped 4 times in his career the response is CRICKETS
            Most people on this site , I realized after 10 plus years of being here , is to twist the truth for their own agenda driven bullchit
            Exactly..... You also have to understand most of the members on this site probably didn't start watching this sport until the ladder end of the Mayweather era or later, thus how they see the sport and individuals in it is different from the veteran fans of the sport. This generation are more "Man Fans" in all of the major sports rather than fans of the sport or a specific team......

I laugh because I pointed out in a boxing forum that the 04 Cleveland fans were '11 Miami fans....they are also '15 Cleveland fans, which are the same people as the '19 Lakers fans.....in other words they are die hard Man Fans as there is one common denominator on all those teams......lol
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X