Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Looking For Bigger Things After First Round Knockout Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo fought this weekend? Lol The guy he beat has 17 losses, so there’s that. Lol

Comment

Everyone has the right to earn a living. He wanted to do it his way, so God bless him. Truth be told, when he was 30 to 35 years old, nobody wanted to fight him. The two English guys and the two mexicans ran away from him like he had the peste.

Comment

Rigo makes Luis Ortiz look young.
        just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Exactly, I think the combined punches landed for the whole fight was like 90. So, a fighter that can't cut the ring off, versus a 40 yo guy doesn't have to be afraid. An ugly fight yes, but casimero doesn't have what it takes to hurt a boxer like Rigondeaux. I was not talking about the match , I reply to your comment. Not the fight, hey I change the channel in the 6th round.
          I had Casimero winning on aggression alone as there was absolutely nothing else to judge by either fighter. The very definition of a “yawner”.
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I had Casimero winning on aggression alone as there was absolutely nothing else to judge by either fighter. The very definition of a “yawner”.
            You are biased against black latino fighters

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

You are biased against black latino fighters
              Please explain……….

Comment

Go. To. Hell!

Comment

Monster Inoue fight and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                    Monster Inoue fight and then retire.
                    Inoue has honor, he's not going to fight a 49 y/o man.....nothing to gain. Inoue missed his last chance to get a HOFer on his resume in Estrada......

Comment

Working...
                    X