Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Toys With Aaron Chalmers For 8 Rounds In London Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t blame Floyd for getting easy money. If there’s enough ret@rds paying to see those joke of a fight, he should keep taking easy money….

Comment

Muhammad ali toys with Ronald McDonald would resonate just as much with me ffs

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Can’t blame Floyd for getting easy money. If there’s enough ret@rds paying to see those joke of a fight, he should keep taking easy money….
        Guess I'm safe lol

Comment

Floyd real purse was 800k hahahahah but watch the weirdo lie like a Mfer and say he made 5mil smh

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Thing is, they are no more a ret@rd than people going to a movie, open your mind. Its not boxing it's to entertain people that will tell their grandkids they saw Mayweather box in the flesh, I really find it hard to believe how close-minded young people are to the conditioned social Matrix they occupy on a day-to-day basis, youth is stifling itself and don't even know it.

Comment

Not that I would have watched it but I didn’t even know this was on today.

Comment

I can't hate on someone making some quick money for publicity matches. It's entertainment and not meant to be a competitive match.

While not my cup of tea I did come across the highlights and I will say that it is nice to see a fighter in the latter part of his 40's still have a good amount of their reflexes and overall boxing ability at such an age.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg BLASTER1 BLASTER1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Thing is, they are no more a ret@rd than people going to a movie, open your mind. Its not boxing it's to entertain people that will tell their grandkids they saw Mayweather box in the flesh, I really find it hard to believe how close-minded young people are to the conditioned social Matrix they occupy on a day-to-day basis, youth is stifling itself and don't even know it.
                  I dont think people are watching for their grandkids amusement in 2023 lol Maybe likes that they were at a big event they can show them some day lmao

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

I dont think people are watching for their grandkids amusement in 2023 lol Maybe likes that they were at a big event they can show them some day lmao
                    Are you inside railway tracks? There are probably thousands of reasons why they went along to the show, you completely missed the point that it is not boxing its entertainment.

Comment

As expected, Floyd gonna Floyd. Unrealistic for him to stop these shows when the money is there. He's rarely getting touched and having a blast doing his thing while making serious money.

Comment

Working...
                      X