Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Lashes Out At Algieri, Van Heerden, Offers Rematches: 'You Both Don't Make It Past 2 Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cortez View Post

I know you're a brit because British always say the most prestigious belt nonsense.

First of all they're all corrupt, wbc has done nothing better than any of the others, the wba is actually the oldest.

Well apart from the ring belt that Jack Dempsey wore in the 1920s and the only thing that ranks every fighter

But carry on
    Wbc sucks worse than it did when Gordo Jrs dad ran it. The wba ran by gilbertito ruins the sport by drowning each division with multiple belts. But carry on defend em...weirdo
    TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Benn never needed ped's to beat Algieri and Van Heerden.

I don't know whether he knowingly took the clomifene and any other illegal substance. I would say the eggs excuse or reason seems dubious.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Wbc sucks worse than it did when Gordo Jrs dad ran it. The wba ran by gilbertito ruins the sport by drowning each division with multiple belts. But carry on defend em...weirdo
        You agreed with me saying that they're corrupt then say that I'm defending them?

Not the sharpest are you, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I'm pretty sure Benn never needed ped's to beat Algieri and Van Heerden.

I don't know whether he knowingly took the clomifene and any other illegal substance. I would say the eggs excuse or reason seems dubious.
          Remember, this was Conor at one point

Comment

Working...
          X