Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith On Billy Joe Saunders: "What Weight We Talking?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Boy would struggle to make 168 now. He should be calling out Callum at 175 llbs instead of being a ***** and looking for an easy weight bullying win. I'd fancy both brothers to kick his cokehead-junkie fat ass either way!!
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

I can imagine Liam watching the interview thinking look at this big b1tch. Butter scotch chunks wants a fight? Why not my older bro callum whos closer to his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        Billie wants it to be fought at Saundersweight naturally, cos he's a superstar.
        Billy Joe sausages loves a weight advantage in there. He'll want a 22 foot ring against Liam aswell to avoid being pinned on the ropes like eubank was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          Lol I cancelled mine as soon as they sent me an email the other day saying in March the new price is 25 a month. The price doesn't bother me but the fact they keep raising the prices and started doing PPV's does so I'll just get the PPV's if they are worth it and keep my subscription on pause until a good fight is on which doesn't seem like anytime soon.
          I hear you about DAZN and it is not too personal to me or is it? A little maybe. Some things that bothered me and always have with DAZN is that they shove so many commercials in there broadcasts. They over advertise themselves to the point i wanna knock someone at dazn along side the head like a guy braggin in bar, you just want to shut him up. And then they use commercials to interfere with the fight. A guy gets hurt in the first round they can not let you hear the corner they got to sell a battery. Eddie must like batteries for his toys. Anyhow just the past fight guy gets unexpectedly K.O. d in the 11th round ? And you can not even see the replay bc of a advertisement banner on the screen. Worst yet they have damaged boxing not helped it. They have shown less then respect to fight fans and that is hard to top in boxing but they have. OH Yea and there fight cards were never top rate but to hear it from then they came to America and changed the face of boxing. yea right they just pick pocket is all. Theieves with a smile.
          Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
            Royal rumble, Kell Brook, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Eubank Jr. Billy Saunders, open weight.
            One of the best ideas I have read in a while.

Comment

Smith vs Brook is probably a better and bigger event than Smith vs Saunders.

I don't think Smith, Brook or even Eubank Junior should appear to be chasing a fight with Saunders 'Or let him make demands'.

If Saunders wants to fight the winner of Eubank Junior vs Smith 'Then that fight should be at 160 pounds for Smith'.

I am unsure of whether Eubank Junior would want to fully move back up to 168 pounds.

I believe if Eubank Junior was to do this? Then he would be fighting the rest of his career at 168 pounds.

Going up and down the weight classes is not really going to be helping out Eubank Junior 'I think he needs to steady the ship'.

Note: I don't think Chris Eubank Junior has ever been a fighter who weight drains himself excessively 'Eubank Junior weighed in lighter than Liam Smith for their fight, during the check weigh in'. But I have theorized that his training camp for Benn, and making the catch weight of 157 pounds 'As well as adhering to the re-hydration clause has had a carry over effect on his conditioning'.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

One of the best ideas I have read in a while.
                Haha thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X