Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Jake Paul Punches Harder, Smarter, Has Higher Boxing IQ Than Tommy Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casualfanboy View Post
    You don’t think BJ is getting a decent pay check? Did BJ steal your girl or something?
    Maybe that is a common thing in your life but I just call it like it is. Notice you can't read as well. I said he'd do anything for a decent check.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      They’re both terrible.

Anyone notice that Tommy does a “Mike Tyson’s Punch Out” tell with his hands just before throwing a jab? It’s quite hilarious.
      but tommy should be the one here with more boxing experience AM and Pro, he should be the better fighter here.. no excuses, if tommy loses to jakester then he should be very ashamed of himself.

Comment

I feel like many people write Paul off because he made his money on cringe youtube social media stuff. That has zero to do with Paul as an athlete, how hard he works in the gym, how hard he punches, how much he can learn. Zero.

You could take a guy with years of amateur fights, paid all his dues, works his way up, etc. And pit him against a really hungry guy who has very little amateur background, but who is a better athlete genetically, works really hard and naturally hits hard. And the newcomer might just be a better fighter and knock the guy with a decade of experience out.

Tommy Fury is terrible. He is barely a boxer. If he were a good fighter, with his name, he would have been fighting high level opponents by now and building a career. He is ridiculous wanna be male model starring on reality shows, with show muscles, and he has boxed wretched comp who were likely there to take the fall. Paul's win over Anderson is miles above anyone Tommy has fought.

Paul will beat Fury, and if he continues to work hard and improve, maybe he will eventually fight contenders. Do I think he will become a world champion? No. But if he believes it, that is what matters. And Paul has brought much needed press to boxing as well, in that the sport is half dead.

Paul is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Maybe that is a common thing in your life but I just call it like it is. Notice you can't read as well. I said he'd do anything for a decent check.
          I swear BJ never stole my girl

Comment

I'm moving over to watch WWE again. It's far more authentic, unchoreographed and unscripted than anything involving Clown Jake Paul. But Boxingscene clearly love to give this Clown publicity and feed his fake PR circus.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Tommy should win. MMA guys are taking jake to the edge. Tommy will find it hard though as jake is tough

Comment

Jake does not hit hard. He’s a 200 pound mouth breathing idiot with 10oz gloves punching Retired MMA fighters and a basketball players in the face…its not difficult to hurt people like that.
                If Jake had real boxing power he would have taken out Silva in a few rounds.

Jake is absolutely atrocious…FFS his trainer is BJ Flores

Jake has no power, horrible footwork, slow, telegraphs his punches, ZERO boxing IQ.
                He’s the equivalent of what a normal boxing gym could turn a fighter into in about 12 months.

there’s a reason he’s sparring and fighting nobodies , if he was good he’d be challenging and beating real fighters….
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                  Jake does not hit hard. He’s a 200 pound mouth breathing idiot with 10oz gloves punching Retired MMA fighters and a basketball players in the face…its not difficult to hurt people like that.
                  If Jake had real boxing power he would have taken out Silva in a few rounds.
                  This is the truth.Tommy Fury is a 175lb fighter fighting a 190lb +fighter in Paul. Just like every fighter so far - Fury is at a weight disadvantage. We don't really know how hard Paul hits until he fights a guy his own weight.

Comment

I agree with the title the article, Jake is better than Tommy in all those categories. However, being better than Tommy Fury doesn't mean anything. I hope we see some noticeable improvement from Jake Paul during this fight. I think he has potential, but he needs to be making some big steps forward from here on out.

Comment

Let me tell you something brothers. My grandfather could out box both of these Sallies and that fool is dead. Anyone who thinks Tommy or Jake can do the J. O. B. need a check up. I got three words for you; shove it maaaan.

Comment

Working...
                      X