Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: We Know Leigh Wood is Damaged After Tough Conlan Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: We Know Leigh Wood is Damaged After Tough Conlan Fight

Mauricio Lara has warned Leigh Wood that if he switches off during their WBA Featherweight World Title showdown this Saturday February 18 at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, shown live worldwide on DAZN (excluding Australia and New Zealand), then "the fight will be over quickly".
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will be edge of the seat stuff for sure .Hearn said he asked Wood why? , which seems to be one of this promoters problems .Leigh Wood explained he wants to be a true champion and defend against the best out there. Wood is a 1/3 underdog against this big hitting Mexican fighter who really looks the business . Should be a great atmosphere ..I'm booked .........can't wait! Good luck to Leigh at least for wanting such a dangerous challenge .It looks a huge task but if anyone can then he can . Don't forget Leigh himself has some pop! ...but I am prepared also for a head down journey home.
    Last edited by thack; 02-18-2023, 04:25 AM.

Comment

That was a damaging fight for both fighters, they may not know the extent of the damage it caused them for some years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        It will be edge of the seat stuff for sure .Hearn said he asked Wood why? , which seems to be one of this promoters problems .Leigh Wood explained he wants to be a true champion and defend against the best out there. Wood is a 1/3 underdog against this big hitting Mexican fighter who really looks the business . Should be a great atmosphere ..I'm booked .........can't wait! Good luck to Leigh at least for wanting such a dangerous challenge .It looks a huge task but if anyone can then he can . Don't forget Leigh himself has some pop! ...but I am prepared also for a head down journey home.
        Damn bro
        Doesn't Boxingscene already have enough Hearn articles posted for you to leave your Negative comments on?
        This article had nothing to do with Eddie Hearn
        But you're soo obsessed with him you had to find a way to mention him in your post
        Sheeesh just watch & enjoy the fight buddy
        Lol

Comment

Probably true...

Comment

Another fight of the year. Leigh Woods brain must be cryin with all the banging! Best of luck for the fighters.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X