Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Catterall Says He's 'Not Convinced' Taylor Rematch Will Ever Happen, Calls Out Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand Prograis has to eat, but I would rather see Prograis vs. Russell! Gary Antuanne is currently WBC #3, behind Sandor Martin, who is coming off a loss!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't want to believe it, but Taylor is really ducking Catterall. I must have overrated Josh, even though I thought he lost the last fight to Jack, I still assumed he had some dog in him....SAWFT!! But, at least Catterall is willing to fight another top champion in Regis, that's what men do Taylor.

Comment

Liam Paro, Arnold Barboza Jr., or Shohjahon Ergashev! Choose one!

Comment

I think at 32, with a few injuries, he's looking for the best paydays before leaving the game. It's unfortunate for Catteral, but it is what it is. Money beats honour at this point.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Kinahan's boy is riding off into the sunset with that gift decision.

Comment

Can't wait for this dudes 5 mins of fame to burn out.

Comment

Taylor is being guided away from the Catterall rematch the same way Jose Ramirez was guided away from fighting Prograis.

I think it's ******. Taylor-Caterall II is a massive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                  Yeah, I didn't want to believe it, but Taylor is really ducking Catterall. I must have overrated Josh, even though I thought he lost the last fight to Jack, I still assumed he had some dog in him....SAWFT!! But, at least Catterall is willing to fight another top champion in Regis, that's what men do Taylor.
                  I called it out back in October 2021. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...0#post31143210

A bunch of people including ShoulderRoll maintain its not ducking.

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Taylor is being guided away from the Catterall rematch the same way Jose Ramirez was guided away from fighting Prograis.

I think it's ******. Taylor-Caterall II is a massive fight.
                    Neither guy is popular sadly even with the "machine" that is SKY and TR behind them, Catterall even less so then Taylor and that's really saying something... i'd argue that Ricky Burns is still more popular than Taylor as odd as that may seem.

Sadly the truth is this rematch would've been similar to Ward vs Kovalev only HARDCORE boxing fans care no one else...

Taylor has proven twice over now he isn't willing to remove all doubt about his claim to the #1 spot, if you were ever a fan of his i don't know how you still can be...

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                      I'd like to see Taylor get splattered by Lopez
                      And I believe he will
                      He’s tailor-made for Lopez imo
                      Then the Lopez Sr can start his charade once again about how great his son is etc etc etc
                      Hopefully Taylor don’t use this fight as to why he ducked , clearly , the rematch with Caterrall

Comment

Working...
                      X