Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is bernard hopkins the most boring KNOWN boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Ruiz is the most boring known fighter ever.

Comment

He wasn't too boring against Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Ever hear of Ruiz?

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
          Hopkins was even boring back in the days when he wore the excutioner mask 10-15 years ago, but he did throw more punches back then, but still boring none the less
          Watch Echols 1 &, Mercado 1 & 2, Simon Brown, Glen Johnson, Joe Lipsey (brutal KO)

He was in some very scrappy/ugly fights but he did have some entertaining fights to. I did not mention Tito fight because even though it was a good performance it was not electric imo.

Comment

I dont think he boring just not PPV worthy, I'll watch him on HBO any chance I get.

Comment

Defensive fighters are always boring. What can you expect. The only time he wasn't boring is when he fought all those little guys in the late 90's as a middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Watch Echols 1 &, Mercado 1 & 2, Simon Brown, Glen Johnson, Joe Lipsey (brutal KO)

He was in some very scrappy/ugly fights but he did have some entertaining fights to. I did not mention Tito fight because even though it was a good performance it was not electric imo.
                Even that fight had its moments when Hopkins decided to trade punches in one of the rounds, the 9th or 10th I believe.

He can't do any of that any longer.

Comment

He said openly that he didn't care wether his fans got a good fight, didn't care if he was entertaining or not, all he cared about was winning and getting the titles and the money. And that he still has so many admirers...I just don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    Even that fight had its moments when Hopkins decided to trade punches in one of the rounds, the 9th or 10th I believe.

He can't do any of that any longer.
                    10th round, watch from about 7 minutes onwards:

Comment

Pretty entertaining against Pavlik in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X