Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury Fight - It Will Be a Good Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Usyk won't defeat Fury , don't be fooled and right now who would want to see Joshua v Usyk 3 , he's been easily beaten twice ! and look what it did to the poor man.
    I'm no AJ apologist, but easily is a big exaggeration for the second fight. Usyk had to dig down deep in the championship rounds and outwork a gassed, but still holding his own, Joshua. Usyk looked worse for the wear afterwards, with lumps and bruises, and that's without Joshua ever imposing his will and using his physical advantages to go for the KO instead of boxing with a boxer.

Comment

Bodybuilder did bet his house and girlfriend on Fury.

He will be even richer.

Comment

Usyk will beat him. Fury is semi retired man, already talking about fighting UFC guy in the boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I'm no AJ apologist, but easily is a big exaggeration for the second fight. Usyk had to dig down deep in the championship rounds and outwork a gassed, but still holding his own, Joshua. Usyk looked worse for the wear afterwards, with lumps and bruises, and that's without Joshua ever imposing his will and using his physical advantages to go for the KO instead of boxing with a boxer.
          He did do better than the poor effort in the first fight but the second fight was down to Joshua's inability to impose his will and be able to use his huge physical advantages , he simply is not good enough to do this with Usyk who was never there in front of him and would hardly ever allow Joshua to land with a combo of more than two punchers , had Joshua tried to open up I think we would have seen Joshua out of there as he very nearly was at the end of the first fight.I think Fury will do a job on Usyk , remember Usyk has looked average at heavyweight outside of beating Joshua.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

He did do better than the poor effort in the first fight but the second fight was down to Joshua's inability to impose his will and be able to use his huge physical advantages , he simply is not good enough to do this with Usyk who was never there in front of him and would hardly ever allow Joshua to land with a combo of more than two punchers , had Joshua tried to open up I think we would have seen Joshua out of there as he very nearly was at the end of the first fight.I think Fury will do a job on Usyk , remember Usyk has looked average at heavyweight outside of beating Joshua.
            Yeah, I don't have much confidence in Usyk at heavyweight, especially not with Fury, who will definitely impose his will, maul, wrestle, lean on with all his weight, and use every dirty tactic that he can get away with, which I'm not blaming him for if the referee allows it. I just think that Joshua, under the training of Derrick James, and having Spence, Jermell, and Frank Martin as stablemates in his camp, would have no choice but to learn that type of aggression that he needs with his size, and the Usyk fight would be totally different.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Yeah, I don't have much confidence in Usyk at heavyweight, especially not with Fury, who will definitely impose his will, maul, wrestle, lean on with all his weight, and use every dirty tactic that he can get away with, which I'm not blaming him for if the referee allows it. I just think that Joshua, under the training of Derrick James, and having Spence, Jermell, and Frank Martin as stablemates in his camp, would have no choice but to learn that type of aggression that he needs with his size, and the Usyk fight would be totally different.
              Remember Hearn dropped a major bollock here , bringing up and signing up Usyk from the cruiserweights, as undisputed he would get a straight crack at the Heavyweight title (which I thought ridiculous...having never proved his heavyweight worth) The heat was on for Joshua to fight a decent guy and Hearn thought Joshua would simply be too big and be able to do what we find now he couldn't . I'm not sure Joshua will ever be good enough to implement the type of aggressive style to be affective without getting tagged by Usyk a faster more skilled fighter. I think Fury will show how to beat Usyk.

Comment

2 years ago I would have predicted Fury to KO Usyk easily.

But Fury seems to be unserious about the sport again. he fought Chisora in last fight, he is talking about Ngannou...I just don`t see that he is focused enough to beat a guy like Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  2 years ago I would have predicted Fury to KO Usyk easily.

But Fury seems to be unserious about the sport again. he fought Chisora in last fight, he is talking about Ngannou...I just don`t see that he is focused enough to beat a guy like Usyk.
                  Fury will always be up for the challenge and will be in prime condition(and fat!) don't worry about that.Everyone's talking about hammering Ngannou.

Comment

Fury won't even get in the ring with Joshua - twice now. How is he going to get in the ring with Usyk? Fury will have one more fight and retire for the 3rd time

Joshua has too many trainers. He needs to get one and stick with him. Can you really blame the trainers for AJ's defeat? I mean the last fight they were telling him he was up - so only in that way

Comment

Joshua really did let Usyk off the hook in round 9 . It was close and the fight was determined in 10/12 ,it was up for grabs only a troll couldn’t see if they werent focused on a competitive fight that they gave any rnd they could to Usyk .

Usyk vs Fury is 50/50 fight if Fury thought he could really win easy the fight would have happened before Chisora and he wouldn’t once again claim he’s being ducked. There’s only a few decent Fury fans on here but several dozen scum bags close to Wilder fan crazy level which remind us the difference between each fan bases, I don’t even have to name them . Lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-11-2023, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X