Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete: Wilson is a Warrior, He Landed a Shot That Stunned Me A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete: Wilson is a Warrior, He Landed a Shot That Stunned Me A lot

Glendale, Arizona - Emanuel Navarrete (37-1, 31 KOs) became a three division world champion, as he captured the vacant WBO super featherweight title on Friday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know anything about those scales Manny?

Comment

This was my first time watching Navarrete. I don't know what happened in his previous fights but if he keeps fighting the way he does he is going to get iced hard from the long distance reaching and wild swinging he does.

Comment

TRUE WARRIORS DONT SPIT THERE MOTHGAURD OUT, did tyson , Ali, roy jones, delahoya, trinadad, jeff fenech, james toney, pacquio ever do it, Naverrete is a skunk

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
          This was my first time watching Navarrete. I don't know what happened in his previous fights but if he keeps fighting the way he does he is going to get iced hard from the long distance reaching and wild swinging he does.
          Navarrete is one of my favorite fighters. His style is unorthodox and very awkward. He's been a pretty dominant fighter as he went up in weight class. His height, length, punch output, stamina awkwardness and power have made him who he is. You are correct at this weight class. What was once an advantage will now be a liability. He's always taken damage because of his defensive liabilities. At 130 he's likely in a bit over his head. I'm still rooting for him!
          willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

First time I saw him was probabley when he was fighting Dogboy for the first time, may have seen him prior to that but it left little impression if any. He beat Dogboy's face in real good and I thought Doggy has something for him other then his face to stick out at him, yet even in a rematch it was the same result only worst. Anyhow 37-1 and it took this Liam guy to get thru to Emil in a powerful way. I know what you are saying about his style but it stunts people in the ring. Some say it took some trickery to get the win Friday Night. yea could be but that stuff happens all the time in a fight n prior to a fight. Thing is now they both will get the attention of the fight fans now, it worked out well for each fighter. Questions to be ansered is Nav ready at 130 did the power carry up. Was this a one night stand as far as Liam goes ? And plenty more fight questions to be ansered in the ring. The most important was it was a decent fight, one that was easy to fall into on a friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
              TRUE WARRIORS DONT SPIT THERE MOTHGAURD OUT, did tyson , Ali, roy jones, delahoya, trinadad, jeff fenech, james toney, pacquio ever do it, Naverrete is a skunk
              Stop cryin' Aussie baby, He ****ed up your dirty boxer.
              Is it okay to connect rabbit punches all night long? Is it okay to hit a man while he's on the canvas? Did Tyson, Ali, Roy Jones, De la Hoya, Trinidad*, Jeff Fenech, James Toney, Pacquiao* everd do it? Wilson is a fxckin' skunk.

Comment

No doubt. He has gotten away with it because he's been a weight bully, fighting small guys like Dogboe who hit him a lot but couldn't hurt him. He's like a smaller version of Bam Bam Rios...at the lighter weights he could walk through shot after shot and overwhelm guys with his power, but was exposed as he went up in weight. If he almost got KOd by this guy, he's doomed when he meets a real stud at this weight. I'm not dissing him, he's a good guy and a good fighter with heart, but he won't last much longer I don't think.

Comment

Mexican fighters haven't looked good in a long time, ducking, juicing, and getting gift decisions have been the order of the day. All those warriors went extinct
                  Last edited by tkoboxingscene; 02-05-2023, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdrigokstro View Post

Stop cryin' Aussie baby, He ****ed up your dirty boxer.
                    Is it okay to connect rabbit punches all night long? Is it okay to hit a man while he's on the canvas? Did Tyson, Ali, Roy Jones, De la Hoya, Trinidad*, Jeff Fenech, James Toney, Pacquiao* everd do it? Wilson is a fxckin' skunk.
                    corrales castillo? spitting out a mouthpiece should result in a DQ loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X