Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "I'll Be On That Pound For Pound List Soon"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "I'll Be On That Pound For Pound List Soon"

For the most part, Richardson Hitchins has bit his tongue. After an impressive amateur career that was highlighted by his selection to the 2016 Olympics, Hitchins (15-0, 7 KOs) wholeheartedly believed that his time as a pro fighter would be littered with world titles, wads of cash, and long lines of adoring fans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can’t see it personally, decent fighter but nothing special based on what I’ve seen thus far.

Comment

I'll have to take a closer look at Hitchins. I saw him a couple years ago and remember thinking he can box, but too defensive and not much of a puncher. I wanna see the progression since then. Bauza is a good fighter, so we'll see. Good fight for early 2023
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

If no one else is tooting your horn, may as well toot your own! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I can’t see it personally, decent fighter but nothing special based on what I’ve seen thus far.
          people said the same thing about Bud before the Prescott fight

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

people said the same thing about Bud before the Prescott fight
            Nah Bud was way more talented than this kid. Hitchins is another one of these Mayweather parodies.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Nah Bud was way more talented than this kid. Hitchins is another one of these Mayweather parodies.
              I don’t disagree but if Bud was seen as ‘more talented’ they wouldn’t of made him underdog against Prescott

Comment

Working...
              X