Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis On Spence vs. Thurman: "I Think Spence Is Going To Beat Him Down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

That would be a big event in Dallas for sure. I want to say Spence is just posturing with 154 to keep Thurman from eating.

If the WBC mandate the fight and let Spence have it at 154 but Thurman refuses, then the fight falls out doesn't it? (genuinely asking, I don't know).

I don't want to see Thurman-Spence though but it's better than Spence taking on some bottom feeder.
    Spence should've fought Boots! WBC is so wack for letting Thurman vs. Barrios become an eliminator!

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
      Thurman always fraught the best and he is highly skilled, this new generation have actually taken away public interest from the welterweight on top of being overrated they avoid fighting each others, a decade ago the welterweight was the hottest division, now there is n t much interest left in it, and thurman is the last of that generation left, I can see him having his way with the 2 so called top 2 easy
      So you fell on your head again? Good to know.

Comment

Working...
      X